• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your current living situation?

What is your current living situation?

• Total voters

Elessara

N UR THRED; VORIN MAH PICKEL
Bored, curious and felt like making a poll.
I live my boyfriend of five years and have for at least 3-4 of those years.

EDIT
Also the "I live alone" option includes children if you have any as well.

Last edited:

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
I live with my second older sister in her apartment for so far 3.5 years. Currently trying to get a second job so I can pay more than half of rent with the second job being dedicated to just things I need for myself while my first job will be dedicated to bills

Irreverent

Homeowner, two kids, one dog, dozens of fish, the odd rat. Married longer than most of the FAF crowd have been alive...

K

keretceres

I am in a shared house atm, will be home for summer :3 then back in September ^_____^

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
I'm currently living with a family in Missouri, they were ind enough to invite me into their home without ever meeting me, and as a total stranger I was welcomed warmly. I've since sort of become another daughter to them and it's been really really d'awww. They had four girls already, and the little ones already told me I was their sister after half a day of me being in their home. It's really warm, and their family is very tightknit. It's so damn cozy I may never leave.

I'm 18 living with my parents and plan on staying that way for a long time. I can't see myself living out there in the world alone -- I'd be eaten alive.

dinosaurdammit

White Devil
I live with my:
Husband
Daughter
Ammut- dog
Edgar- dog
Nate- lizard
Emily- lizard
Sparky- cockatiel
Pige pige- Pigeon

We all live in a two story 3 bedroom, 2.5 baths, back yard and 2 car garage. We are pretty fortunate.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
I live with my parents (am over 18) yet. Still looking for work so I can eventually move out, but there isn't a big hurry. My parents are actually really cool and we all get along well together.

WingDog

Live with my Mom, parents divorced, We can't afford house payment, Dad has a new family and won't help us out. Foreclosure proceedings started on my house today. We have 1 month to pack up not sure on time line for being out of the house. Thankfully Grandparents are helping us find a new place.

anero

houndini logic
live in an apartment with two roommates, a dog & a cat that i wouldn't be surprised to learn is a serial killer

Pine

smell-good badger
Living with room mates cuts rent and expenses.

/cheap bastard

I'm 19 and am living at home with my parents for the summer while commuting to school. I'll be living on campus for the Fall and Spring semesters, but I basically live at home for the time being.

I babysit my parents house, they're here 3-4 months out of the year, the other 8-9 months I'm living alone, or with my sister (who now has a condo, so I'll be by myself 3/4ths of the year)

L

LizardKing

I'm currently living with a family in Missouri, they were [k]ind enough to invite me into their home without ever meeting me, and as a total stranger I was welcomed warmly.

Say what now?

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
I've spent about a total of five years on my own away from home, but I just moved back in a couple weeks ago. I already got a job offer here though, so hopefully I won't be here too much longer.

Say what now?

Missouri loves company. :V

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Parents.

Rouz

Nothing New Under the Sun
What the fuck, am I really the only person who lives alone

well... fuck.

Under that hat is a forever alone face. :C

Ahh...I came up with something clever...forever a goat......

because that's what your avatar reminds me off.

Last edited: