• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your ethnicity?

What is your ethnicity?

• Caucasian/white

Votes: 102 71.8%
  • Native American

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Black

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Arabic/Middle Eastern

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Indian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asian

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • Hispanic

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 13 9.2%

• Total voters

yummynbeefy

the designated hype man
mostly caucasian

1/8th puerto rican ive found out recently

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
Hispanic was on the list, you know. Or where you just being sarcastic?

If so, you should have chosen white too! What do you think mestizo is?

WHITE?! WTF?! HELL NAW!

I know I'm Mexican-American but my roots are Native American (for all I know), though I probably do have some kind of European somewhere. But since I don't know anymore beyond that, I just say Mexican with Native roots.

TashkentFox

Banned
Banned
WHITE?! WTF?! HELL NAW!

I know I'm Mexican-American but my roots are Native American (for all I know), though I probably do have some kind of European somewhere. But since I don't know anymore beyond that, I just say Mexican with Native roots.

Most Mexicans are at least partly of Spanish descent, the Spanish empire encouraged marriages between Spanish men and Aztec/Mayan women to destroy their culture and civilization.

I was born in |51@3L so I chose 'Middle Eastern'.
Though, I am:
Quarter white american
Quarter british
Quarter morroco
Quarter uhh... austrian, german or poland... I don't remember.

Though, back into the roots I am a bit from russia, scotland(I think), native americans and Irland.

I can go until about 1807.

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
Most Mexicans are at least partly of Spanish descent, the Spanish empire encouraged marriages between Spanish men and Aztec/Mayan women to destroy their culture and civilization.

That and the fact that Spanish explorers usually didn't bring any women with them!

T

Tycho

I was born in |51@3L so I chose 'Middle Eastern'.
Though, I am:
Quarter white american
Quarter british
Quarter morroco
Quarter uhh... austrian, german or poland... I don't remember.

Though, back into the roots I am a bit from russia, scotland(I think), native americans and Irland.

I can go until about 1807.

Moroccan? Like Berber Moroccan?

Slyck

You know, if I was Asian, I'd flaunt it and be all "You have much to learn, white grasshoppa". It's probably good that I'm not.

shadowchaser

Pushed The Button
Anishinabe, Irish, Italian, Russian, German, Polish, Chinese.

Like I've said before.... good old American Mutt.

An (until recently) oppressed Japanese underclass/ethnic group, if I remember correctly. They're kinda like the Untouchables of India and do a lot of leather work.

As for me, I'm mostly eat mayonnaise and listen to contemporary Jazz. I have some Black in my family tree somewhere and supposedly, Cherokee.

Though, it seems like every fucking white person I run into proclaims to have ***** blood. Seriously. Why would someone want to risk going out into the uncharted wilderness to do their ethnic raping when they can easily go Jefferson? Hell, they're already in bondage. That's a fetish! :V

... ... ... God, I'm a horrible person.

Rilvor

Formal when angry
I clicked Caucasian/white, though really my ancestors would be Celtic with a bit of Native American down the line somewhere.

TashkentFox

Banned
Banned

edit: Well I'll be. NOW I TRULY AM DISAPPOINT

What about "spear chucker"?

edit again: HA THAT WORKED

Porch Monkey and Nig Nog are allowed too.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
It's not possible to say the word ****** on here.

Did you mean nigger?

I clicked Caucasian/white, though really my ancestors would be Celtic with a bit of Native American down the line somewhere.

The Celts were caucasian too, I don't see a problem there.