• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your favorite borgor?

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮

Aspen1994

Babyfur :3
BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger :3 There's also this bar in town that makes literally the best burger I've ever had.... I mean it's nothing more than just a loaded cheeseburger, but it's soooooooo delicious!

Bink

FLOOFY!
Teriyaki! With pineapple on it ofc.

D

Deleted member 82554

Borgor burger, obviously.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam Akuchin Wamm

black pudding faggot.

that's what i like.

with walnuts and no pickles.

N

Nyro46

"can i get a papa burger with extra cheese, no pickles, no sliced onions, no teen sauce, and can you make sure the cheese is on each patty?"

I really like bacon cheese burgers, with mayo, ketchup, mustard and pickles on them. Mushroom burgers are good too, but only if they are brown mushrooms (I hate white mushrooms).
oh and I LOVE teriyaki chicken burgers (with cheese, mayo, barbeque sauce and pineapple on them)

Arnak

Off the bench
Fatboy burger from the local saloon and grill (named fatboy's)

RossTheRottie

Movie Buff, Aquascapist, Hack Writer
Regional place called BurgerQue makes my new favorite burger. Double 1/4 Angus, two slices of American cheese, chili, pulled pork, bacon, bbq sauce, pickles, dressing....

They call it a Jake Burger and you done messed up if you don't get a side of chili cheese tots with it.

Niru the Husky

Can easily be persuaded with bacon...
1 word:
BIG MAC
(._.^^)