• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your favorite kind of transformation?

sausy1

i'm fine
What is your favorite kind of transformation?

I appreciate it when an artist comes up with a creative way for a character to gain limbs.
99.9% of the time, the limb simply bursts out, and while it works, it's kind of boring.

I'm a big fan of bug-related transformations where the victim's limbs split apart to create new limbs.
Like an arm that splits into two arms.
I think that it is a really unique style of transformation that fits bug transformations well, and I hope to see more of it.

Here's two examples I found of it done well:

Last edited:

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Um...I may be a bit biased, but skunk transformation has always been #1.

What fun, to turn any species into a skunk! Especially sassy dragons, mouthy foxes, huffy wolves...the more 'alpha' the character...the more fun to overcome them with skunkiness.

Foxridley

A fox named Ridley
Foxes of course. And foxes being smallish animals, I like transformations where the person shrinks out of clothes rather than bursts out of them. And I certainly like it when the new tail elicits some reaction.

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
Mine is about fur color swapping, to be precise.
Terry stretches their body, eeek-! Then the fur color changes as the fur stretch up!

Now, time to groom all over again...

Troj

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dino Therapist
Depends on the genre, tone, and purpose of the story, I suppose, as well as my mood.

You can't go wrong with canines, ungulates, and dragons, and I also like transformations into unique or unusual species, especially if it's clear the writer(s) or artist(s) did their homework on the organism(s) in question.

Pygmepatl

~Cactus Fruit Loving Skunk~
When skunks transform they frrtppgbbthghgbthtththgbht pptt ffrt.

:3
Thought it would be something like "Psssssssst" since that's the sound of the spray coming out.

Transformative skunk spray is a really cool concept and I have used it to transform a lot of furs into skunks in the past! :p

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Thought it would be something like "Psssssssst" since that's the sound of the spray coming out.

Transformative skunk spray is a really cool concept and I have used it to transform a lot of furs into skunks in the past! :p

Uncontrollable skunk flatulence. :}

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
The one where I turn a once helpless degenerate into a functional member of society.

Oh you mean like actual transformation... I guess turning people into a fellow Raccoon/Tanuki then to join my army.

Matt the Terrier

Swing the Mood! =3
Turn anything into a taur, because Taurs are amazing.
* @Sappho perked up upon seeing this*

That, or turn it into a horse or a cow or a gryphon, or any other animal I like.

I suppose skunks TFs are nice too.
Say, wasn't I writing a story about transformation at one point. . .

Sappho

Canis Centaurus
Turn anything into a taur, because Taurs are amazing.
* @Sappho perked up upon seeing this*

That, or turn it into a horse or a cow or a gryphon, or any other animal I like.

I suppose skunks TFs are nice too.
Say, wasn't I writing a story about transformation at one point. . .
You were right
1621671047.thearashi_patreonraffle_0521_reddcoal.jpg

Unchain-Utopia

Primarily cats, but I love all animal TF’s. Especially when the new animal becomes the pet of the person that changes them. To get even more specific, my main one is if it is a cat that is more than a pet, becoming the witch’s familiar.