• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your favorite smell first thing in the morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tewin Follow

inb4 tea stereotype. I find this odd but filtered is not to my taste. I prefer espresso. (the one with the cute little cups)

I quite like latte. But those little cups really are adorable.

Thou Dog

My three favorite things to smell in the morning, in order:

1. I love the way my wife smells in the morning. She smells like warm, sleepy woman (and no wonder).
2. I love the smell of freshly-brewed coffee, or if I can't have that, freshly-reheated stale coffee (at least it's got caffeine).
3. Dogs, I love the smell of dogs. Because I love dogs.

Quick Wolf

Silver bullet stare
Definitely bacon, your body is meant to respond to the smell of meat and fat, and bacon always wakes me up no matter what.

Gavrill

ladies~
Well I thoroughly enjoy black coffee and foofy mochas and such. So yeah the whole huff puff I drink black coffee and straight whiskey and scrub my face with steel wool shit is just silly. What's even sillier is when people disparage "hipsters" for being obnoxious elitists who lord their tastes over others by being obnoxious elitists who lord their tastes over hipsters.

Also people honestly seem to have no idea what is and isn't "hipster". Coffee has been the "cool kid" drink since forever, because it's an acquired taste and liking it means you have mature tastes or something. Foofy coffee isn't hip, coffee is hip and has been since before the first beatnik donned a beret. In fact, starbucksy coffee is kind of unhip, since hipsterdom idealizes authenticity and having unique tastes and every macbook-toting teenybopper in the country is sipping extra whip caramel macchiatos.
Should I have put a :V at the end of that?

Citrakayah

Rude Camera
inb4 tea stereotype. I find this odd but filtered is not to my taste. I prefer espresso. (the one with the cute little cups)
Espresso cups are quite adorable, I actually went out and bought a little set of stacking cups/saucers. Unfortunately I used them twice and realized how much of a pain in the ass it is to make espresso. (That shit will get you wired though, that's for sure)

Volkodav

Dad****er
Espresso cups are quite adorable, I actually went out and bought a little set of stacking cups/saucers. Unfortunately I used them twice and realized how much of a pain in the ass it is to make espresso. (That shit will get you wired though, that's for sure)
I have an addiction to it :(
Sometimes it gets so bad I'll literally count crack-change to see if I have enough $$ for it, I'll get all pissy and irritable, get all shaky and sweaty, headaches, start picking at my fingers/lips/nails and if I can't get it I'll eat things like icecream sandwiches. Some days the only thing I think about is getting some.
run while you still can!!!!! :(

S

Sar

I make it as an excuse to use the cups. I got orange and yellow ones and mirror effect ones (pain in the ass to clean) :(

T

Tycho

Without question. But since they smell distinctive (as well as somewhat bad), that smell to me means dogs.

It's not a matter of smelling good or bad, it's smelling FAMILIAR. Associating a not-terribly-pleasant scent with something positive. I have sort of the same kind of thing with goats. They have a smell that I know, and I like goats.

Gavrill

ladies~
I CHANGED MY MIND

Smell of Cafe Cubano. It's my favorite kind of espresso. When you buy it from the gas station you usually get a Styrofoam cup and several smaller ones. You're not supposed to drink it on your own, haha. That stuff is just sugary espresso crack.

Commiecomrade

Maximum Awesome.
Food. I don't care what it is. I'm not a morning person so my day starts off with a half-conscious hobble to the kitchen.

Volkodav

Dad****er
the smell of a crack pipe that I use as a breathing instrument when I sleep
i jsut pop it in my nose and go to bed
sometimes I even sleep-smoke and lgiht up as im sleeping and suck it up through my nose

Hendly Devin

No this cant be true!
fresh rain on a sunny morning.

in the winter i like the smell of melting snow... if thats something you can imagine. its like a mix between fresh rain with the feeling of cold in my nostrils, and something like wet dead leaves.

Stormtail

My three favorite smells are:
  1. Rain
  2. Bacon
  3. Books
I've noticed different books have different smells. Whenever I get a new book I always smell it. Yes, I'm weird.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Strong black coffee. Also my favorite taste.

Lunar

Son of a WHORE!
OH, just thought of something else: Gain dryer sheets. God, there's just no cleaner smell.

Status
Not open for further replies.