• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your favorite vegetable?

Favorite veggie?

• Total voters

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Heh, why not.

J

Jelly

Broccoli makes me feel like a dinosaur eating trees.
That and brussel sprouts are tied.

im guessing this is in a culinary sense
but i dont know how or where beans go
and i guess grains don't count

but like
everything

T

Tycho

Onions. Most of my cooking would fall flat without them. Wonderful things, even if they do punish my eyes and nose when I cut them.

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Onions. Most of my cooking would fall flat without them. Wonderful things, even if they do punish my eyes and nose when I cut them.

There's onion powder for that. Same taste, no tears.

TashkentFox

Banned
Banned
I'm more or less a total carnivore.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Sauerkraut. :V

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
Onions, without a doubt. They are a core part of virtually every cuisine on the planet.

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Onions, without a doubt. They are a core part of virtually every cuisine on the planet.

I can't stand onions, so they're not part of my cuisine :V

T

Tycho

There's onion powder for that. Same taste, no tears.

Sorry, not a sufficient substitute IMO. Onion powder is useful for when onions simply aren't an option, but I find that such situations are rare.

Zseliq

Sweet potatoes.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Cabbage

Foxy_Boy

Honest Foxy
With what you have here, & the fact I don't feel like coming up with an "other" I'm going to have to say pickles :3

I like peppers.

And because peppers are one of the G3(Tomateos, cucembers, peppers) that you can't tell if it's a fruit or a vegetable(It's a fruit because it has seeds).
So tomatoes are off the list, but I still favor peppers.