• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your favorite video game?

Felix Bernard

Chemist, Conservative, Mark Levin fan
Name one or two of your favorite video game(s) or video game series.

Punji

Vaskebjørn
I'm really bad at picking favourites, so here's a few: Oblivion, Fallout: New Vegas, The Last of Us, and the Sly Cooper series. (Yes, I know... :p)

Rayd

profound asshole
i genuinely adore so many games from the gamecube/original xbox/original DS era to the point where it's hopelessly difficult to pick 1 specific favorite, but if i was held at gunpoint and told to choose, i'd probably have to pick either halo (halo 2 specifically), or pokemon (soul silver specifically).

as far as games from the past decade goes, however, i won't even attempt to choose a favorite franchise, let alone any specific games.

OffBased

i genuinely adore so many games from the gamecube/original xbox/original DS era to the point where it's hopelessly difficult to pick 1 specific favorite, but if i was held at gunpoint and told to choose, i'd probably have to pick either halo (halo 2 specifically), or pokemon (soul silver specifically).

as far as games from the past decade goes, however, i won't even attempt to choose a favorite franchise, let alone any specific games.
I love Soul Silver! I've replayed that game like ten times

Halo looks really cool, but I've never had any Xboxes or a decent gaming PC, so I've never gotten to play any of the og trilogy

Rayd

profound asshole
I love Soul Silver! I've replayed that game like ten times

Halo looks really cool, but I've never had any Xboxes or a decent gaming PC, so I've never gotten to play any of the og trilogy

besides X and Y, soul silver was probably the last pokemon game i was really invested in. i still played pokemon games after that, i just feel that very little of the games were better than soul silver story wise and gameplay wise.

but, yeah, halo is great. has a really rich lore that spans beyond the games through books, comics and movies. every game has really satisfying gameplay and beautiful atmospheres despite having dated graphics. halo 2 is my favorite because personally it has the best story and the prettiest landscapes, sounds and models. definitely a franchise you have to try out if you ever come across it.

M

MetalWolfBruh

I don't play favorites because it's hard when there's so many, and my opinions change throughout the years, but the series' that I had the most fun with off the top in no particular order are Mario, Twisted Metal, Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, Spyro, MotorStorm, Call of Duty, Driver, GTA, Saints Row, Payday, Animal Crossing, Gears, and Forza, maybe? God, I might have to edit this, there's def more.

Trndsttr

Yeet
I really loved Undertale and Deltarune (not a series but same characters so whatever) but of course I finished those games a while ago so now my current favorite game is Overwatch. Sucky community but the game is fun. Red Dead Redemption was fun the few times I played it too.

Last edited:

Night.Claw

For me, there are mostly games that is single player and give a bit of challenge or option to failure and consequences to the whole game, if you do something wrong. Difficulty on maximum if possible, for more "realism".

Path of Exile for sure is one of my most played games. Hardcore up to lvl80 (still not that great).
The game starts easy and gain difficulty as you move forward. After some point, if you messed up your passive tree/didn't get the right items, the game can even become unplayeable.

The other would probably going to be the Dark Souls series. The games being known for being "unfair".
Just do try again and again, until you learn it. (Git Gud. :V)

So... games like that entertain me more than others. But just chilling out in a round of Heroes of Might and Magic V, a bit of Civilization VI, or Oxygen not Included can be a great amount of entertainment too, when you feel like just enjoying the game and not the constant challenges it give.

Or play Skyrim, enchant your gear to the infinity and beyond, and murder the world with a fork, that deal over a million damage. :V

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
I have a horrible habbit of doing what I call a "cycle".

My cycle currently includes: Left 4 Dead 2, Divinity Original sin 2 and Don't Starve (and Together)

However other cycles include: Dead by Daylight, Raft and Minecraft.
Not joking it randomizes what I like/want to play for a certain month. But these are my favourite games as per cycle.

Slytherin Umbreon

Black Lives Matter
1) Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky
2) Dark Souls and Bloodborne
3) Oblivion and Skyrim. Not the same game, but their similar enough that I basically like them for the same reasons
4) Minecraft uwu
Or play Skyrim, enchant your gear to the infinity and beyond, and murder the world with a fork, that deal over a million damage. :V
Unpatched version with Enchant> +Alchemy, Alchemy> Potion of +Enchantment