• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your favorite video game?

Felix Bernard

Chemist, Conservative, Mark Levin fan
For me, it would be the Elder Scrolls, Assassins Creed, Fallout, and Farcry.

I have a very defined video game taste.

Groggy

Hm!
I do believe that Ice Hockey for the NES is the most fun game ever created.

But my favorite game is probably Doom 2016.

Breyo

Professional Nibbler
Resident Evil is hands down my favorite series! I didn't even mind RE 6... much...

The Evil within is probably my second favorite, while the Jak games are probably tied with Resident Evil games in terms of nostalgia.

Niedlich the Folf

Cute Folf.
I'm pretty sure this thread is in the wrong section of the forums.

LeFay

Professional meme inspector
My absolute favorites are Warframe, Monster Hunter (been playing since 2FU) and Dark Souls. I have a thing for difficult action RPGs and Dark Fantasy so games like Dragons Dogma and Drakengard are high on my list as well.

Breyo

Professional Nibbler
My absolute favorites are Warframe, Monster Hunter (been playing since 2FU) and Dark Souls. I have a thing for difficult action RPGs and Dark Fantasy so games like Dragons Dogma and Drakengard are high on my list as well.
Ah! I completely forgot about Dark Souls! Those games are great, but I think I've tried to repress them from my memory lol

LeFay

Professional meme inspector
Ah! I completely forgot about Dark Souls! Those games are great, but I think I've tried to repress them from my memory lol

They aren't too bad once you get the flow. Unfortunately I only just recently got a console so I can play 2 and 3 but I've put something like 800 hours into just the first one on switch and I'm not sure how much on the PC back when I had one.

The learning curve is my favorite part, having a character thats functionally limited overcoming behemoths and creatures that make you feel hopeless gives me such a sense of accomplishment when I demolish them.

Breyo

Professional Nibbler
They aren't too bad once you get the flow. Unfortunately I only just recently got a console so I can play 2 and 3 but I've put something like 800 hours into just the first one on switch and I'm not sure how much on the PC back when I had one.

The learning curve is my favorite part, having a character thats functionally limited overcoming behemoths and creatures that make you feel hopeless gives me such a sense of accomplishment when I demolish them.
For sure! I'll admit, I always played the easier classes (pyromancer or cleric) and I still struggled with them. Like you said though, that feeling when you finally beat a boss or a group of tough enemies that killed you over and over again, you get this amazing feeling that you just want more of! It's awesome :D

D

Deleted member 82554

Life.

The graphics are amazing and the gameplay is so realistic with lots of character development, stories and plot holes but it's almost impossible to win. I will beat it one day.

WarriorWhispers

.Pedigree.
Final Fantasy X.
I love JRPGs, and Final Fantasy in General.
But FFX touched me, it gave me something to think about, pondering all the corruption of the world, while finding safety and solice in friendship and love.
The stylistic choices are my favorite out of any game I’ve played as well.

Tl;dr Teenagers get mad and kill god.

mustelidcreature

actually becomes opossum like a boss
red dead redemption (both games) fallout 3 and new vegas and skyrim
the last new game I've played that I enjoyed was the outer worlds,I just wish it was longer,completed it in two days,probably would of finished it faster if I could of rented it for more than one day in a row

Kinare

RAWR
Steam would have you believe it's Ark based on time played, but it's just one that's easy to go back to for me despite how often I've ragequit it. I suppose it'd make top 10. Fav survival game though is 7 Days to Die, which is my main genre right now, I just rarely find people to play with and it's not fun solo.

All time fav? It's difficult, but I'd have to say Final Fantasy 6. I've played every version and love the story so much. Pokemon Crystal is a very close 2nd and worth a mention. I absolutely loved gen 2, it was the peak of Pokemon obsession for me.

Other honorable mentions in no particular order (just as I can remember then, lul): Skyrim, Dragon Warrior 3 (on GBA, better music than SNES imo), Escape From Tarkov, Monster Hunter Tri and World, Final Fantasy X.

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
Half-life 2.

I've played it 68 times.

It's a beautiful and gritty dystopia and I enjoy the artistry of the game immensely. I don't really need HL3. I just love HL2.

K

KodaPop

This is like picking my favorite child. I've played many games and a good chunk of them were very impactful.

So far, Outer Wilds has to be my all time top experience with any game. Great story, memorable journey, and phenomenal ending. 10/10 if you want an existential crisis.

However, on the playtime side, Rocket League. Over 2k hours and I am still loving it and playing with friends.

GhoasTiger

Steam would have you believe it's Ark based on time played, but it's just one that's easy to go back to for me despite how often I've ragequit it. I suppose it'd make top 10. Fav survival game though is 7 Days to Die, which is my main genre right now, I just rarely find people to play with and it's not fun solo.

All time fav? It's difficult, but I'd have to say Final Fantasy 6. I've played every version and love the story so much. Pokemon Crystal is a very close 2nd and worth a mention. I absolutely loved gen 2, it was the peak of Pokemon obsession for me.

Other honorable mentions in no particular order (just as I can remember then, lul): Skyrim, Dragon Warrior 3 (on GBA, better music than SNES imo), Escape From Tarkov, Monster Hunter Tri and World, Final Fantasy X.
I'd play a bunch of 7 days to die. Me and my friends got tired of it a few months back after playing it for a year or more. Now I miss it.

Rap Daniel

Clever dino wizard boi
Banned
No Man's Sky, easily. The sound design is incredible, the uniqueness of every planet you visit, the overall fun of playing it, and the developers who give huge updates, all of them free, with no paid DLC at all. It surprises me that some people still call it bad after so many updates like Beyond.

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
Favorite games, bcause I can't pick a single one:
Titan Quest, Diablo 2 (I mean I like 3 but ehh), Grim Dawn, Pokémon (a lot of them), Baldur's Gate, Grimrock
Life.

The graphics are amazing and the gameplay is so realistic with lots of character development, stories and plot holes but it's almost impossible to win. I will beat it one day.
I need to change my prescriptions, my graphics have severely decreased over the years ;y