• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your favorite weather?

Judge Spear

blizzard.jpg

shutterstock_536192776-1280x720.jpg

wintery-scene-of-a-man-with-furry-and-full-beard-shivering-in-a-snow-picture-id929654528

TrixieFox

Blood Rose Faction Leader
anything that I can cuddle with people... mainly a gentle girl

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Cool and dry, so that I can walk comfortably and exercise outside if I want to.

Warm and dry is second, because I don't want my skin to burn in the sunshine.

I walk more than 2 miles to work, so anything falling out of the sky is not good for me lol.

tuxedo_fish

how i mine art?
Cold but not breezy, with a warm sun overhead. Perfect for finding a nice rock or brick wall and just basking.

ben909

vaporeon character != mushroom characters
cold enough to force all things inside

fenchfletcher

Just another artist
I live for cold weather, especially snowy weather. I don't get much snow where I live sadly, but any time it does snow (more than a light dusting) I'm happy as can be. I love playing in snow and just being a big goofy doggo. Snowball fights, snowmen, sledding, all that good fun, and then finishing the day with a cup of hot chocolate snuggled under a warm blanket. :3

AniwayasSong

I like storms, especially thunderstorms even though they are rare where I am
I like most forms of weather, provided it isn't trying to kill me/my critters. I enjoy the 'Bad' because it makes me appreciate the 'Good' even more. I love me a good steady rain, provided I'm not out in it, trying to change a tractor tire or pull myself/someone else out from being buried axle-deep in the mud!

RamblingRenegade

Just a Horse Trying to Avoid Life's Manure
I like camping in the fall, where it's in the 50's during the day, and 20's-30's at night curled up in a sleeping bag

IvorySkull

Flowery weirdo
I can't stand hot weather. I have a very pale skin and I immediately get sunburned, no matter what kind of sunscreen I use. I love autumn and spring, especially rainy days. The sound of rain always makes me feel relaxed, even better if I can stay curled up on the couch with a book and some tea.