• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your favourite weapon?

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
Syringes are awesome because the possibilities are endless. You have your natural toxins like the venom of the Brazilian wandering spider, or my favorite the botulism toxin. Then you have stuff like heavy metals, man made toxins, and household cleaning products. Diseases are good if you don't want to kill anybody quickly. I like the idea of getting a painkilling drug, but giving a lethal dose. Send them out in a stupor. Always thought poison was poetic in a way. Gives them an open casket funeral, and the cleanup is a breeze.

I have a friend who also loves syringes lol.

Owwin

Tests on animals.
I have a friend who also loves syringes lol.
He has good taste, because syringes are awesome. Sure guns and swords and shit are scary, but there is just so much you can do with a syringe. There is no more humiliating way to be found dead then with your veins filled with KY lube.

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
Syringes are awesome because the possibilities are endless. You have your natural toxins like the venom of the Brazilian wandering spider, or my favorite the botulism toxin. Then you have stuff like heavy metals, man made toxins, and household cleaning products. Diseases are good if you don't want to kill anybody quickly. I like the idea of getting a painkilling drug, but giving a lethal dose. Send them out in a stupor. Always thought poison was poetic in a way. Gives them an open casket funeral, and the cleanup is a breeze.

I seriously thought I was the only one who thought poisons were this much fun.

I find the bolded part really fun for some demented reason

Last edited:

BlauShep

Pete Townshend's Dog
Colt single action army, foo'. <3
too bad my mum doesn't "believe" in guns. I have to go hunting with my uncle, since he's the only one that lets me use a gun.

FurryPanther

Endorphin Extraordinaire
I feel so alone for preferring the more... traditional weaponry. Primarily Asian weapons, such as the katana (which is way overused), wakizashi, and tanto. Although, the weapon I always carry with me for self defense is the kubotan.

Zorro101

Budzz
spears alll the way..

maybe an Enfeild 303.

Makyui

Kyaaah!
"Primitive" bows. Specifically Prehistoric and Bronze/Iron Age European bows, and Eastern North American.

No English longbows, though. They bore me.