• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your favourite weapon?

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
As chiché as it is, I revere the Japanese katana and wakizashi.

Last edited:

Draco_2k

Rawr.
UT-player-Shock-Rifle-128x128.png

Shock Rifle. Die with style.

Seas

a sentient shade of teal
1. Glaive (bladed staff)

Actually, Glaives are spears with single- or double-edged blade heads designed for slashing(and stabbing too). (so , they are more like slashing spears)
And also they are one of my favorite meelee weapons.
But i'd most probably go with a short sword and some throwing daggers.

For guns, my favorite is definitely the mp7a1.

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
An accurate and dependable calibre; not the most lethal, but the easiest round to use (5.56)

Yeah, but if I shoot a bullet at someone, i want it to HURT.

Okay, hitting an A-10 traveling at 550MPH with a .50 Calibre Sniper Rifle sounds kind of freakish; possible, but you both make a mistake.

You need intelligence on your enemies deployement before making either call. A-10's = Scary. As. Fuck.

Waiwai, are you counting on the fact that the A10 has to be nose-at-you before discharging it's Vulcan? If so, I see where your coming from with this.

Intel? Boring, just set up a bunch of emplaced guns and rocket launchers.

SparkOfMortality

Just checkin' in
Okay, I've been lurking for a while, deliberating whether joining here was really worth admitting I was potentially interested in the furry fandom and this thread broke my willpower...
snipercrowbaris3.jpg

moz-screenshot-3.jpg
Now I'll head over to the Hi forum and explain myself.

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
Rifle: AK47
Pistol: Beretta 92
Melee: Baseball Bat
Dreamweapon: Flaming Chainsaw Katana.

God... That weapon is the best idea I've heard in my life.

You sir, win an internet.

Okay, I've been lurking for a while, deliberating whether joining here was really worth admitting I was potentially interested in the furry fandom and this thread broke my willpower...
snipercrowbaris3.jpg

moz-screenshot-3.jpg
Now I'll head over to the Hi forum and explain myself.

So basically... I made you "come out of the closet"?

virus

TROLLUS MAXIMUS
Weapon of choice, hands down is themind. Its the most deadly and most useful.

Now if you say that's ludacrisp. Then I'd say a rough skinned newt, would be my favorite weapon.

Rytes

Click Here
Knives...always, it's subtle and personal

makmakmob

I don't think they are classed as "weapons" as such.

A weapon is anything used to increase the chance of success during a military operation, Even colourful language could be considered a weapon if used right.

in b4 dictionary quote.

SparkOfMortality

Just checkin' in
However, in the conventional sense of weaponry:

Long Range: Barret lifght .50 (generic choice).
I can't hit a dinner plate from a yard away with a shotgun but I excel at using rifles. Once I get a feel for the weapon, I can do way better than what you would normally expect for a gun deprived canadian. Like to the point of going to a wildlife federation shooting range and being the last person done their 10 free founds of .22 rimfire ammo and having being the only one to even hit any of the ones furthest downrange. I'm not sure how far they were but from my distance, they were about half the size of my fingernail. With ironsights.

Assault: p90. Definetely. Not only is the recoil almost non existant for an SMG, the configuration genius, the armor piercing abiliy astounding and the accuracy marvellous, it shares ammo with my chosen handgun.

Self defence: Five SeveN IOM. Honestly, who needs something this awsesome for self defense? This is an assassins weapon. It's tiny and compact and weighs like a feather, yet holds 20 rounds of ammunition that can go through a kevlar vest at 300 yards. Add a threaded barrel for silencer attatchment, a scope mount and a flashlight/laserpointer mount and you have one badass gun that fits in your pocket!

Melee: Screw martial arts. Let's see them do shit about my claymore!!!
Nah, honestly, while that WOULD be amazing, I doubt I am strong enough to swing one around more than a few times. Best to go with something a little lighter. Not knives though. I hate knives. It's a real clusterfuck trying to jam it into someone. A nice middle balance seems in order. A warhammer! Nah, you can turn the head away with good leverage on the haft. Ooh ooh! A flanged mace! Yeah! Equally effective no matter where you hit them, goes straight through armor, one haded and quick to swing but heavy enough to crush someones skull and collpase their face inwards. Just thinking about that makes me shiver a little bit but I'm reasonably sure I'd kick ass with one! Plus it leave my other hand free when I need it. Perhaps for the 5-7.

Completely Silly/Destructive: Tank. Mounted. Flamethrower. Suck 1200* centigrade Napalm-B bitches! That or one of them new fangled dragonfire launchers. SWEET!

TheGreatCrusader

Avast, Ye Scurvy Dogs!
Molotov cocktails and a machete.

Light, simple, effective. Machetes may not be the best or the most effective sword, but they have the most menacing look and are super cheap (Good ones cost $20 on the internets).