• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your favourite weapon?

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
A weapon is anything used to increase the chance of success during a military operation, Even colourful language could be considered a weapon if used right.

in b4 dictionary quote.

I meant anything that could be held in your hands and used to kill someone.

Miles_Rose

Is NOT the tin dog
EDIT:

Favorite Gun: AK47.

Favorite Sword: Desert Seeker from Rouge Galaxy

Last edited:

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
Favorite Gun: Magnum. Something about them is just super badass.

Favorite Sword: The Golden Katana

Magnum is a company, not a gun. Common misconception.

makmakmob

I meant anything that could be held in your hands and used to kill someone.

I think that would be considered a small arm.

Thorne

Yourfaceyourfaceyourface
Why would I have a weapon? Why does it relate to furry? Why are so many people pretending to know about guns when they are in fact looking shit up on google to look cool?

Maybe its because I'm not American, but I really don't see the point in having a weapon. There are other ways to defend yourself if thats what you're worried about.

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
*nods and coughs* Usually, yes...

Seriously, though, my favorite weapon is actually the pointed staff. Not exactly a spear, but close.

Yeah, Don't wanna get too close to the enemy now, eh?

Why would I have a weapon? Why does it relate to furry? Why are so many people pretending to know about guns when they are in fact looking shit up on google to look cool?

Maybe its because I'm not American, but I really don't see the point in having a weapon. There are other ways to defend yourself if thats what you're worried about.

I really don't know much about guns, but I really like my swords... Especially katanas.

SparkOfMortality

Just checkin' in

Why NOT have a weapon? How DOESN'T it relate to furry? I thought weapons related to everyone.

Oh and I have no f-ing clue why people do that crap. I don't claim to be a weapons expert (hell, 65% of the time, when someone mentions a gun other than something as generic as an AK47 or desert eagle, I've never heard of it before) but the amount of phailure that surrounds peoples knowledge of weapons in general is astounding.

On /k/ we call them newfags because it's usually the newfags who do it. Or on /zom/ with all the people going "d00d! G3t a $h0Tg|_|n @nD J00 c4N Bl0\/\/ d3M B@cK!" or talking about how their uber l337 magical katana they own is not, in fact, made of steel, but some form of magic and can therefore cut through anything just because it's a katana.

And I am also not American, but I see the appeal in owning a firearm. In an area with crazy bastards, sick fucks, criminals and muggers, wild rabd dogs and all sorts of shit, I don't hold it against anyone to have a handgun or two in their house. Hell, even where I live I have had several experiences where I wish I had a knife or something but instead had to talk my way out. Although I will never understand the need for an AR in the suburbs. Hunting my ass.

Alblaka

Restless and lonely Dragon
Too close?
How can that be? :p
Claws are the best weapons, together with an scale armor nearly indestructable!

(And then there would be this nice Flame Breath...)

12 bore or 20 bore shotgun
.22 or .243 rifle. :D

Nice and simple :)

Roka

That fluffy wolf fox
I looooovoe tha AK-47. I Kinda like the QBZ-95 too. Looks like a GM customs 90mm rifle.

Spaceberry

Hey, as soon as champions online comes out i'm making a wolfie with pistols. So hooray for that!

Urban Wolf. No one take that name =_=

Project_X

Hey, as soon as champions online comes out i'm making a wolfie with pistols. So hooray for that!

Urban Wolf. No one take that name =_=

When I get UT3 running, I'm gonna make as many of people's fursonas as possible. =)

Spaceberry

aye. but second life hasn't got the friskiness i demand out of my fursonas. I like to hop arround, if that means i have to pay a bit extra. so be it :)

Project_X

Yeah but I never liked the idea of paying money to play a game I paid for. =/