• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your fursona like on 10 cups of coffee?

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
......yyyyyyeah, sorry, not going to be able to open up with cuteness on this one.

Because for Firuthi it depends on the level of seriousness of the setting. He actually doesn't bother with coffee or stimulants much, but this is more for the sake of argument.

In casual settings or settings where powers aren't involved, he's just so plain jittery he doesn't have to sleep for days.

In more serious settings that have to worry about powers? That much caffeine, especially when you add cream and sugar to the mix, runs the risk of turning him into a very cranky eldritch abomination. If he's under extreme stress and that much coffee, it's practically guaranteed.

Casey Fluffbat

E. Fuscus from the discount section
Casey couldn't afford coffee or need it enough to somehow steal that much, but if he managed he'd probably go from nocturnal to diurnal and erratically fly around for many miles.

Foxridley

A fox named Ridley
I actually got a commission of something like this from TheRoguez.
062821-2.png

So I imagine he'd just be a bunch of jittery nerves for some time. Or maybe he'd just explode.

The_biscuits_532

Eternally Confused Feline
Stephanie (sona, rest are OCs) and Alex get extremely productive

I'm pretty sure it'd kill Iza, given her size. I suspect Roxanne would be the opposite.

Constantine would be slightly more rabid than usual

Honestly don't think it'd affect Zalifa since being absolutely out of control is just kinda their default

Victoria isn't really a coffee person. She'd get extra energy for bitchiness and that's about it. She's more of a wine aunt kinda person

Ozzie might get slightly more proactive but that's about it.

Dmc10398

Goodspeed, bootlegger, B-17 pilot extraordinaire
Ummmm never give a border collie caffeine, unpredictable things might happen

The Spirit Guardian

Brother Of Ori
Okay, just ONE cup would have him bouncing off the walls!

But adding an additional nine on top of that?...

Well, you'll be cuddled every five seconds by a feline who won't know the definition of standing still. Safe to say, he'd be out like a light after that rush wears off.

Coffee is like Kaioken for him. It won't stop till he's overclocked himself.

Matt the Terrier

Woofs! Wiggles! Wins!
Matt: "You kiddin' me? I work for the railroad. 5 cups in the mornin', and five cups in the afternoon if it's cold outside or things just aren't goin' my way."
(I don't know why my fursona is suddenly an Italian from Brooklynn, but for real, since my fursona and I basically one in the same, he'd probably be super focused and super wound up for a couple hours, and then have a massive caffiene withdrawl crash and pass out somewhere)

Last edited:

Shyy

slightly confused, mostly fun loving Protogen
Would be just fine... the "crash", however would be "Biblical" as the entirety of the known Internet of planet Earth would go off line, from the DOS that would ensue, as he <is> the main server platform.

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat
Ha, existence is fine, I'm good, people are gravy.

Is it Starbucks? Caramel macchiatto? Pllease be caramel!

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat

Shyy

slightly confused, mostly fun loving Protogen
Flat packet Maxwell House is <bestest> Maxwell House. Brown packet "coffee, instant, freeze dried, type II is accessory pack bestest.