• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your height?

What is your height?

• 4ft - 4ft 11"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5ft - 5ft 6"

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • 5ft 7" - 6ft

Votes: 43 38.1%
  • 6ft - 6ft 6"

Votes: 32 28.3%
  • 6ft 7" - 7ft

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • 7ft "1 +

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Samandriel Morningstar

The Morningstar
I am 25 years old and I am what one would consider 'fun sized'
Even my arms are too short.
[5'5]

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
I always forget exactly...and I used to be worse (hell...I guessed 6 a long time ago I now know that's way too big. I'm bad at understanding height/measurment), but I am simply 5'4 as per what my license says. I never found myself to be short but I am small as a whole, I'm like 100-110 lbs and it depends x3 I was denied giving blood once because I didn't fit the weight requirement (to my relief, because I was also terrified of being stuck with a needle)

Perks of being small though is fitting through small spaces...I'm surprised at the windows and spaces I fit through myself. One time my parents had a trailer so my uncle could live at the side of the house while he stayed, but then he moved. So the trailer just became an extra place we hung out at until they sold it. It was locked once but I managed to break in through the window, which looks like this (the opening was slightly narrower than pictured) and it was only a few inches open and wasn't very wide...it makes matters worse because the window only opens at a diagonal...but anyways, I somehow managed to slip through.

...this was some time in high school and not when I was a kid, I am very childish sometimes.

Last edited:

Traven V

Luna-tic.
187.96 cm

Naesaki

JRPG Fanatic
5ft 9" well technically 5ft 10" as well, I'm at that weird number threshold in centimetres were I'm not quite 5ft 10" but I am just over 5ft 9" I AM IN THE VOID OF HEIGHTS!! D:

Last edited:

Evan of Phrygia

WwwHhAaaAaTtTttTttTtT
6 foot

around here that's arguably average, at least i've noticed that it's not particularly tall compared to the people i know

although i'm surprised, i would tower over some people here

i'd like to meet commie. someone that tall sounds extremely cool. i like people taller than me somewhat o: