• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your most interesting possession?

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
I wouldn't say interesting, but unique. My mom found a little mini lamp, with no top, just a small lightbulb attached to a mini stand, it plugs in and still works after all the years she's had it, but it's completely useless, which is why I love it so much.

Nexus Cabler

Lord of typos
A plush Kakapo I got in the mail with the certificate of the one I donated to adopt (Her name is flossy <3).

I keep it in a picture frame on my desk. I check the website now and then to see how she is doing. Currently, Flossy is a happy mother of 12 silly chicks, all of whom are healthy and growing. It's good knowing she's safe out there, with all the things going on in the world right now.

1623635116095.png

Last edited:

Borophagus Metropolis

The last prehistoric floofy woof of FAF
Probably my pilot's log book from nearly 30 years ago.
It contains various details of the flights I made from my first orientation flight past my first solo.

I just looked up some of the registration numbers and it looks like most of the planes I flew have been destroyed but there are a few still in service.

I lost my log book. I only had four flights, though.

Shane McNair

Ace Pilot
Possibly the most interesting thing I possess is an old Bronze Star Medal that was awarded to one of my great uncles during the Korean War.

Next to that, you can also add me to the count of people here who have done some flying in the past, and I still have my old logbook as well. It's a tangible reminder of the fact that I was learning how to fly airplanes before I was old enough to have a drivers license, which is to this day perhaps the most interesting thing I can say about myself. I never did solo, though. I lost my source of funding before I could do that, and I haven't flown since. The sheer cost of flying is the single greatest hurdle to any aspiring aviator, and many are not able to overcome it.

Last edited:

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
I have many screen used props from my work in the industry but the most interesting one has to be a screen used infinity stone signed by Stan Lee!
I have a hand written letter from Sir David Attenborough. My mother wrote to him decades ago and asked him a question about human evolution and he wrote back. It's signed and everything.

I hate you both!!! I'm so very jealous! *cries into a pillow*
But a screen used, signed Infinity Stone... be still, my heart. *sobs*

Now all my own things look like junk.
I guess something I find interesting are some animation cels from my favorite anime..

I obviously don't hate either of you. Probably..

Sigvard Alfrothul

I hate you both!!! I'm so very jealous! *cries into a pillow*
But a screen used, signed Infinity Stone... be still, my heart. *sobs*

Now all my own things look like junk.
I guess something I find interesting are some animation cels from my favorite anime..

I obviously don't hate either of you. Probably
Animation cels are cool! I worked on and off set on many of the props. This will blow your mind... see if you can tell what it is!
6583A888-301F-4498-A986-7FB35C86EE94.jpeg
C2B104FF-3890-468E-9255-5BC8F1987E15.jpeg

Last edited:

Sigvard Alfrothul

How.. did you get in this position? Like, did they approach you? I'm flabbergasted. And now I want your autograph. So cool >.<
They came to me, after hearing about my work. I had mastered many crafts beyond blacksmithing, such as hand Engraving, lapidary, wood and leather work. When the studio moved to Georgia I was available and knew the craft immensely well. After all my work speaks for itself. I was called in but Honestly I just got really lucky!

Last edited:

Faustus

I dunno, 'Interesting' is kinda subjective.
If you're into gadgets, it's probably my 3D printer.
If you like history, I have an old cannonball from a demi-culverine which was found on a beach.
If you're into tabletop gaming, I have a rare copy of the tabletop RPG 'Dune' by Last Unicorn.
And if you're dribblingly insane, LOOK AT THIS BELLY LINT! WOOOOOOO!

the sleepiest kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
I have a Pandora bracelet with over 30 charms to put on it and to mix and match. My sister gave that to me for Christmas 2020. It was hers, her ex gave it to her but she hates his guts so it's mine now!

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I've got a chunk of uranium somewhere in this apartment. Not entirely sure where. But I know it's here.

In hindsight it might explain some things about me.

*sends international weapons inspectors*