• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your most interesting possession?

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Could be my fursuit, custom sitar in my birb's likeness, or one of two swords from 1800s India.

D

Deleted member 144185

I've got a chunk of uranium somewhere in this apartment. Not entirely sure where. But I know it's here.

In hindsight it might explain some things about me.
Then how are you not suffering from radiation poisoning along with the rest of the apartment residents?.......;)

the sleepiest kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
And I have a pendant that my dad bought for me during his visit to Peru, South America.
Here's the pendant and the mini bag it came inside of:
20210617_162320.jpg

AceQuorthon

International Man Of Mystery
Let’s see here...

When it comes to military stuff I got:
A WW1 gun turret shell from a Russian battleship
Two Iron Crosses, one commemorative scrap metal one from WW1 and a mass produced in memorian iron cross from the Third Reich
And a WW2 Lee Enfield bayonet used in the african campaigns

Other interesting tat I got:
A poster signed by John Romero
Another poster, this one signed by the band Avatar
A swedish cinema poster for The Two Towers
A butterfly cage

AceQuorthon

A plush Kakapo I got in the mail with the certificate of the one I donated to adopt (Her name is flossy <3).

I keep it in a picture frame on my desk. I check the website now and then to see how she is doing. Currently, Flossy is a happy mother of 12 silly chicks, all of whom are healthy and growing. It's good knowing she's safe out there, with all the things going on in the world right now.

View attachment 113259
OMG I fecking love those birds ;_;

the sleepiest kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
A plush Kakapo I got in the mail with the certificate of the one I donated to adopt (Her name is flossy <3).

I keep it in a picture frame on my desk. I check the website now and then to see how she is doing. Currently, Flossy is a happy mother of 12 silly chicks, all of whom are healthy and growing. It's good knowing she's safe out there, with all the things going on in the world right now.

View attachment 113259
Where did you adopt a Kakapo? Because I'm interested in adopting one myself. :0

Nexus Cabler

Conduit of Synergy
Where did you adopt a Kakapo? Because I'm interested in adopting one myself. :0
Here you go ^^

zandelux

A nōkyōchō, which is book of calligraphy and stamps for visiting Japanese temples. I did a walking pilgrimage and got it stamped at all 88 temples along the route.

Mine's in storage so I can't show a pic of it, but this one looks a lot like it:
DSC_0427.JPG

It's really not all that impressive unless you're into calligraphy. But I had this thing with me on one of the most amazing experiences of my life, so it means a lot to me. Once I organize my apartment, I'll get it out of storage and make a suitable shrine for it.

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
I have a 3" realistic plastic model of Angelique from the movie Hellraiser 4 (cenobite form), some real replica Riddick blades from the movie Chronicles of Riddick, and the original Ravage plus all 6 constructicons from the Transformers 1980's series of toys...that I remember buying personally as a child and playing with regularly.

Last edited:

Nexus Cabler

Conduit of Synergy
I have a 3" realistic plastic model of Angelique from the movie Hellraiser 4, some real replica Riddick blades from the movie Chronicles of Riddick, and the original Ravage plus all 6 constructicons from the Transformers 1980's series of toys...that I remember buying personally as a child and playing with regularly.
Hellraiser is amazing \ ( : D) /

Chatterrer is one of my faves, along with The Engineer from the first film. Seriously underrated movies.

AceQuorthon

Speaking of bricks, I got a chunk from the Berlin wall!

AceQuorthon

Band1t

Mostly Harmless.
Guess I'll say somethin'.
Sony MZ-S1 Minidisc Player.
Its not too rare, but I think its pretty cool (And like nobody knows what a minidisc is.)