• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your personality type? An experiment.

pythagrias

Hey all. I want to do a little experiment. I want to figure out what everyone's Myers Briggs personality type is! I want to see if we all have nearly the same personality types. You can take the test here. Post your personality type below!

My personality type is INFP-T.

Last edited:

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
They say that it's "rare", but I don't really think it is.
I questioned that too, but @Valryth brought up a good point when we talked about it. It could just be that INFP's are more likely to be drawn to platforms like this.

A point that I mentioned though, is that some people might also not be answering as honestly. Some people like to think they are one way but completely act in a different way. :confused:

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
INFP-T
ESTJ-T

My split self are these two...

Last edited:

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
INFP-T (Mediator)

Last edited:

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
ISTP-T
(Turbulent Virtuoso)
The Myers-Briggs test is just a horoscope for people not into astrology, though.

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
47upq1.jpg

I'm not sorry.

Arishipshape

TFed Ex-Knight
Why am I the only pure extrovert here? You’d think smack bang in the middle of forums you’d find some people who are more extroverted.

Punji

Vaskebjørn
INFJ-T

First of my kind on this thread so far, interesting. Hard to say exactly how accurate the test is, it would be better to have more questions testing the same traits repeatedly.

inkbloom

plant mom and mom friend
Oh I love personality quizzes!
I'm INFP-T, too.

This is incredibly in-depth for an online quiz. Thank you for sharing it.