• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your personality type? An experiment.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Your personality type is:
Campaigner
ENFP-A
enfp-campaigner.svg

When I copied and pasted this, the numbers came out inverted. The top numbers are for the bottom traits.

Mind
This trait determines how we interact with our environment.
67%

33%
EXTRAVERTED
INTROVERTED
Energy
This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.
56%

44%
INTUITIVE
OBSERVANT
Nature
This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.
26%

74%
THINKING
FEELING
Tactics
This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.
35%

65%
JUDGING
PROSPECTING
Identity
This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.
64%

36%
ASSERTIVE
TURBULENT

Bink

FLOOFY!
ISFP-T

I agree with some of the results, but not all of them. I definitely act more off intellect than feelings.

pinecones

Yeah, seems a lot here are INFP - T
It feels creepy to be summed up by an online quiz. Like black magic or something.

Give me back my soul!

GlitterKoi

The Bubbly One
I'm an INFJ. We're supposed to be the rarest personality type, but I run into a lot of us online. I'm not sure if that's because we're not as rare as they think, because people are testing wrong, or because INFJs are just naturally more interested in personality testing because of our tendency towards introspection.

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
I usually either get INFP or INTP. Usually recent events/thinking of things in context causes the change to happen. As someone in the sciences, I have to be analytical when doing my job. However with people, I try to be a little more giving to their emotions. So I usually just say I'm an IN(F/T)P.

Tendo64

Cat With A Guitar
ISFP-T

I used to always get INFP, but it seems I've become more of a realist in recent years

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
I like doing these every handful of years. I'm a constantly changing person and I expect these to change, too.

Nowadays...

INFP-A
Mediator
Untitled.png

K

Kharne

I took this test a bit ago out of boredom and got "ISTP-A"
I don't believe in this test much like astrology but it was fun taking the test.

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
I took this test a bit ago out of boredom and got "ISTP-A"
I don't believe in this test much like astrology but it was fun taking the test.
Just gotta know your blood type and you'll have a full data set ;D