• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your personality type? An experiment.

alphienya

Perpetually sleepy cat
INFP-T, like many others here. I've taken the quiz multiple times over the years andI've gotten the same result every dang time.

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
INTP.

Note: I'm of the opinion that everyone has more than one personality type. In the same way that our sun sign is just a small percentage of our astrological chart, we are not just "one thing" but rather an amalgamation of things depending on the environment we're in.

So for example I'm an INTP at rest, but if around my SO's or in a very comfortable environment I might have much more extroverted ENTP style traits.

I think it's important to look at things from multiple angles, since boxing the human brain into one category tends to make results unreliable and stale.

Lucyfur

United forever in friendship and labour
Banned
INFP-T
The turbulent mediator? Eyyy idk if I can mediate things but *shrugs* yeet.

TemetNosce88

So long, good luck, goodbye.
INFJ-T. Another one to add to the "But I thought it was rare!" pile :D

I agree that it's kind of sketchy in terms of accuracy/viability, but it's fairly spot-on for me and has been useful for self-improvement purposes.

Ceriph

Aright, my 'ansum?
I had to do this for a course I did recently (they didn’t use it to target learning to specific styles - so I didn’t get that). That had me down as an ISFJ

Whereas this quiz has me as an ISFP-T (adventurer). Being an ISFJ-T is a protector, and I work in Healthcare (which is a fitting personality for that role!) - I’d say I’m somewhere between the two.

viivihal

@Ceriph, how interesting that you're inbetween those to as well! I've done the test 3 times over the years, the first 2 times I landed adventurer (ISFP-T) and the latest time was protector (ISFJ-T), altough I don't feel the protector description fits me at all ^^' So I'm going to call ISFP-T until proven otherwise

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
Architest (INTJ-T)

"One of the rarest personality types" WHEEZE
Then again, it explains a lot about why I sometimes don't feel as bad when cutting ties with people, or my dark humour.

Oh well, I feel like I gotten a different result before, but I guess maybe I was just not accepting of myself at the time.

1602951220737.png

TemetNosce88

So long, good luck, goodbye.
Oh well, I feel like I gotten a different result before, but I guess maybe I was just not accepting of myself at the time.

That's really the biggest flaw in this method. I used to get completely different results because I was answering as what kind of person I *wanted* to be, not the person I *am*.

Yakamaru

Autumn wolf
"And now? Now we wait.." - The Assertive Architect(INJT-A).

D

Deleted member 111470

Did the test again - still a virtuoso.

Vivaldi ain't got shit on me, fucc off you lil Roman violin playin bitch.

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
Another assertive architect here.

INTJ-A

zandelux

INFP-T (Mediator)

The 5th trait is new to me, and apparently I'm very strongly turbulent.
I've always been extremely I, strongly N, and strongly P although I used to test strongly J. The F/T is basically a coin toss.

Eremurus

seeker of knowledge
Meyers-Briggs is pseudo-science at best.

inkbloom

plant mom and mom friend
Meyers-Briggs is pseudo-science at best.
True! But it is still fun to see what it says.
It's the same kind of popcorn allure as Buzzfeed "plan a date night and we'll tell you which friend from Friends you are" quizzes.