• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your personality type?

NimuTheFox

The Shapeshifting Fox
I'm an INFP-T ^^

Edit: 4w5 (Enneagram: 4[98%], 9[95%], 5[92%])

Last edited:

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
MBTI is pseudoscientific garbage cooked up by bored housewives, but for what little it's worth I'm an ISTP-T (Turbulent Virtuoso)

Last edited:

Yakamaru

Summertime woofer
INTJ-A, the Assertive Architect.

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
INFP-T (Turbulent Mediator)

I don't know if it's pseudo-science but it definitely fits me to a T, pun intended.

davydonovan

Executor
I too felt like my personality assessment was very accurate so they may have something to their method.

NimuTheFox

The Shapeshifting Fox
Oh wow! There are quite a few INFPs!

MBTI is pseudoscientific garbage cooked up by bored housewives, but for what little it's worth I'm an ISTP-T (Turbulent Virtuoso)
Yea, I don't take personality quizzes too seriously. They can feel accurate because all they are doing is trying to put common traits into different categories, but they do it well considering they do it with a spectrum of 0-100%, so you'll always be placed into one. This is slightly unrelated, but even zodiac signs can feel kind of accurate to some people. You'll notice you can actually relate to almost every single zodiac sign in some way.

I just think they are interesting and fun to explore. And even though they aren't super accurate, you can still get a bit of an idea of what someone is like ^^

Just don't get tricked into trying to fill the box. I find if I put a label on myself, it's almost as though I'm trying to fit that label, instead of simply just being myself. This is something that can happen when I try to express or define myself to others

Edit: Although I do find that INFP fitting (and I keep getting this result every single time with slight variances, Feeling is always the one closest to 50%), I also relate to INTP and few other ones. To me, MBTI does feel accurate. The big five (OCEAN) kind of feels accurate but also kind of doesn't. Honestly, for these personality tests, you likely don't even need to do a quiz. I see the quizzes as more of just a guide, but ultimately you already what kind of person you are.

Last edited:

Muttmutt

Absolute Menace
I’m the only extroverted one in this whole thread! How crazy. I can’t stand not being in a big group of people 24/7. Don’t know how anyone can be alone!

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
INTJ-T
Time to be hated, for whatever reason. Pog.

I’m the only extroverted one in this whole thread! How crazy. I can’t stand not being in a big group of people 24/7. Don’t know how anyone can be alone!
I mean, I’m kinda not surprised there’s few extroverts. They’re prob actually doing something social with people in real life unlike me. HAHAHA… ha… oh…

But at least you can technically now flaunt that you’re the only extrovert here, till another shows up.

Last edited:

ben909

cured 1/3 of the potion
<joke> screams for i do not know </joke>

Peach's

mathmagician
Last time I took this test I was an INTP, my personality has probably changed since then but I refuse to take another Myer's Briggs test in my life.

Hogo

Unrespectable Member
I have always gotten ISTP-T for a while now, I hope one day I'll be ISTP-A again. I believe I was just barely 8w9 (the diplomat) last time I took an Enneagram and was close to also being 4w5 (the free spirit).