• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your sexual orientation? - Now with definitions!

Which orientation option provided best describes your own?

• Total voters

Yakamaru

Spookdogg

Multoran

Haha, there'd be little challenge. x3 I've jumped around so many times it's ridiculous. However, these days, I feel fairly certain I'm heterosexual. I've said that before though, and wound up being swung the other direction for a bit. That hasn't happened for quite some time but...eh. Sexuality is such a fickle thing, isn't it? It gets kind of tedious and annoying, if you ask me. x)
Sexuality is rather simple, once you've stripped it down to it's core.
All that's needed, really, is to remind a man of what they already know; even if they don't know that they know it.

Multoran

I'm heterosexual, but I have no desire for romance since I have no feeling for human(s)

Zoophilia/bestiality well no, since animal are not sentient. If there was real anthro animal, I would take a vixen, but they would need to make her taller.
With an anthro animal it would still be beastiality/ zoophilia.
Congratulations!

Stay away from my dog.

Glaedr

King of Laziness
Sexuality is rather simple, once you've stripped it down to it's core.
All that's needed, really, is to remind a man of what they already know; even if they don't know that they know it.

Hm, interesting. How would you go about reminding a man of his sexuality, exactly? :3

Mandragoras

Inept Abecedarian
With an anthro animal it would still be beastiality/ zoophilia.
Congratulations!

Stay away from my dog.
...doesn't bestiality imply a lack of human reasoning abilities and language? I mean, that's the morally reprehensible part: That it's impossible to reasonably obtain consent from an animal.

That said, only being into imaginary classes of people sounds *extremely* limiting. Setting aside the obvious complications, it kind of devalues human companionship, doesn't it? Like a person who doesn't fit your physical ideal can't be attractive in other ways, and is automatically insufficient. I guess a paraphilia really can get that extreme sometimes but I feel like it's more than a little objectifying and insulting to actual people.

Multoran

...doesn't bestiality imply a lack of human reasoning abilities and language? I mean, that's the morally reprehensible part: That it's impossible to reasonably obtain consent from an animal.
Wanting to butt-fuck Tweety doesn't make you any less a zoophile just because Tweety knows how to say "I tink I taw a putty tat!"
-
Beastiality does not imply that you have the desire to fuck something that lacks the ability to reason and speak a language. It implies the desire to fuck a beast. An animal not of our species.

BittiBones

Gore fanatic
Beastiality, by definition, is defined by sex between two different species, particularly a human and an animal-- regardless of their capability to communicate. While some monkeys can do sign language, screwing them even after getting whatever monkey's consent would still be all in the same, so the same should apply to wanting to screw anthromorphic animals.

Asides from that, I'm ace, until someone offers me a million dollars.

Mandragoras

Inept Abecedarian
I feel like this is a heavily semantic argument about a fairly concrete issue, and more than a little disingenuous given the forum we're discussing this on.

S

Sergei Sóhomo

That said, only being into imaginary classes of people sounds *extremely* limiting. Setting aside the obvious complications, it kind of devalues human companionship, doesn't it? Like a person who doesn't fit your physical ideal can't be attractive in other ways, and is automatically insufficient. I guess a paraphilia really can get that extreme sometimes but I feel like it's more than a little objectifying and insulting to actual people.

I have no interest in companionship for a multitude of reasons but I do love me some 2d bitches

Wanting to butt-fuck Tweety doesn't make you any less a zoophile just because Tweety knows how to say "I tink I taw a putty tat!"
-
Beastiality does not imply that you have the desire to fuck something that lacks the ability to reason and speak a language. It implies the desire to fuck a beast. An animal not of our species.

This is correct but now I feel I died a bit inside having to read that sentence about Tweety

S

Sergei Sóhomo

Suit yourself, I guess? I thought you were ace, although I understand that can mean different things to different people.
For 3d definitely, but 2d is aight. Doesn't matter if it devalues it because not everyone is apt to waste money and resources on it

Also why are people calling it ace?

Mandragoras

Inept Abecedarian
For 3d definitely, but 2d is aight. Doesn't matter if it devalues it because not everyone is apt to waste money and resources on it

Also why are people calling it ace?
From the first syllable of "asexual." I think it's been around a while but asexuality hasn't been something on many people's radar until fairly recently.

Maybe this is a weird question, but are the sort of characters you find attractive any particular gender? I'm just kind of curious.

S

Sergei Sóhomo

From the first syllable of "asexual." I think it's been around a while but asexuality hasn't been something on many people's radar until fairly recently.

Maybe this is a weird question, but are the sort of characters you find attractive any particular gender? I'm just kind of curious.

Fair enough, it really shouldn't even be treated as something completely natural since most times asexuality occurs is due to either an imbalance in the brain or repressed trauma

Female 99% of the time though I can't knock Joseph Joestar or Reinhardt