• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your sexual orientation? - Now with definitions!

Which orientation option provided best describes your own?

• Total voters

Dire Newt

I'm not sexually attracted to human males, but I am attracted to anthros. Yeah, I'm one of THOSE people.

Based on OP's descriptions I guess that would make me Bi/Hetero?

Last edited:

Harbinger

The Last of Us.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Homosexual.

:3c Gotta a guy I'm very sexually attracted to.

Dreaming

Asexual, so I "don't experience sexual attraction" or whatever, the definition is intentionally vague or something. Here's what I hate: I hate it when people say that asexuality is "a disinterest in sex", that can't be possible... have you ever spoke to an asexual? All they ever fucking talk about is sex and how they're "not interested in it"

I dunno

Last edited:

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Asexual, so I "don't experience sexual attraction" or whatever, the definition is intentionally vague or something. Here's what I hate: I hate it when people say that asexuality is "a disinterest in sex", that can't be possible... have you ever spoke to an asexual talk? All they ever fucking talk about is sex and how they're "not interested in it"

I dunno

I've known an asexual so removed from sex that people didn't bring it up around her as a courtesy. She was also my grandma...sooooo...yeah. :T

My family is wierd.

Schwimmwagen

Asexual, so I "don't experience sexual attraction" or whatever, the definition is intentionally vague or something. Here's what I hate: I hate it when people say that asexuality is "a disinterest in sex", that can't be possible... have you ever spoke to an asexual? All they ever fucking talk about is sex and how they're "not interested in it"

I dunno

OP is a dear friend of mine and I don't think I've ever seen her bring up sex.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
I don't even know anymore.

3 years ago I thought I'm bi. Got together with a dude but the whole thing was so awful at the end that I don't want to be with a guy anymore X'D

Littlerock

numb with cold
LK in the other thread said:
So there's a new one or something? 2013 is nearly over so it's a bit late really but ok

NAW it's just really early for next year.

I dunno
I know what you mean though! Tumblr is just totally chock brimming full of aces bragging about how their dicks are just the limpest things since windsocks in caves. My irl ace friend only brings it up when she's frustrated that her brother doesn't accept her orientation, and tries convincing her to find a fuckbuddy.

OP is a dear friend of mine and I don't think I've ever seen her bring up sex.

Except for, y'know, this whole thread :V

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Also:

Good work on the descriptions btw. I didn't think anything could outdo the last thread in terms of clearness...but this is pretty damn airtight.

Well it's made more complicated because there's a good deal of transfolk out there who like to identify as completely genderless.

I know, I'm one of them. I'm not quite sure how that makes it more complicated, though, since agender is still non-binary.

What is non-binary trans?

A trans person that isn't strictly male or female. They could be both, neither, third-gender, genderfluid, or some combination of those.

Dreaming

What is non-binary trans?
Binary gender refers to the two traditional (male and female) genders.... I think? Fu-

I know what you mean though! Tumblr is just totally chock brimming full of aces bragging about how their dicks are just the limpest things since windsocks in caves. My irl ace friend only brings it up when she's frustrated that her brother doesn't accept her orientation, and tries convincing her to find a fuckbuddy.
Oh man, the rumors I've heard... gonna stay away from that #asexual tag (there's supposedly an #actually-asexual tag too)

Last edited: