• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your Sexual Orientation: The Reckoning

What is your Sexual Orientation?

• 0 - Exclusively Heterosexual

Votes: 163 22.8%
  • 1 - Mostly Heterosexual

Votes: 91 12.7%
  • 2 - Bisexual leaning Hetero

Votes: 66 9.2%
  • 3 - Bisexual

Votes: 80 11.2%
  • 4 - Bisexual leaning Homo

Votes: 61 8.5%
  • 5 - Mostly Homosexual

Votes: 74 10.3%
  • 6 - Exclusively Homosexual

Votes: 86 12.0%
  • X - Asexual

Votes: 46 6.4%
  • LOL - Demipansexual Multipass

Votes: 25 3.5%
  • I don't know? Blue? Fish? Still figuring out!

Votes: 23 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
"Shit, all those people who ain't listening to trance... they're missing out on some real good shit! Must suck to be them" Hey, if the natural pull ain't there, there's nothing to miss. To "miss out on something" you'd need to experience some amount of desire or attraction for it first. But I would say it's okay to feel sorry for asexuals, only considering the drastic levels of mass fucking derpation that drowns out the community
Care to elaborate? I'm curious :p

I was a member of some AVEN style forum for a bit once, but everyone was too...accepting of everyone else so I left. Certain mounts of stupid shouldn't be tolerated. Is that what you're talking about?

Distorted

I'm the gay guy that falls for his friends all the time. I think that's why I don't have many to begin with. I can't stand (most) girls and guys are...just too much.

Kahoku

Forgive Yourself
Revisiting this thread for a third time, and after so many years I am just Homosexual. I feel good about saying that because I am not lying to myself when I say this. I feel like every-time I said bi-sexual in the past I was just lying to myself and that killed me. I feel, and just can move on easier in life.

FenrirDarkWolf

Trapped in a Lucid Eclipse
Hmmm....
It's actually quiet hard to describe me. I usually just say bisexual because it's easy and I don't have to explain.

But, in truth, it's more like this...
Y'know, I often considered myself to asexual for a time...
And, I think I still kinda am, in a sense, because, I'm normally not attracted to people, and I'm really still not. It's weird, because, whenever I do feel attracted to someone, it's either gender...
I think my mate just kinda wormed his way into my heart, and I love him for that, because, no one else has been able to do that before...

This is what someone on another forum described me as:
"There is also grey-ace/greysexual or demi-sexual, which might be an appropriate description for you? Grey-ace/greysexual meaning it's very rare that you experience sexual attraction, and demi-sexual meaning that you don't feel sexual attraction until after developing a strong emotional attachment."

Ryoute

Kind of none of those tbh. There are parts of guys and parts of girls I like... meaning that I like something in between male/female. I'd be okay with dating cisgendered people too, but they're as attractive. I gave up trying to explain that a long time ago, so I just tell people that I'm bi now. lol (You'd be amazed how many people don't realize that there are more sexualities than just gay and straight... and even fewer realize that there are genders other than male/female.)

-={Dracimonde}=-

Lord of Darkness
lol (You'd be amazed how many people don't realize that there are more sexualities than just gay and straight... and even fewer realize that there are genders other than male/female.)

You know, this is actually something I've wondered for quite some time now, I'm very curious to see how many sexualities and genders there are. I love diversity, it makes the world so much less dull and grey. Is there any way I could find out how many sexualities and genders there are?

Ryoute

Essentially an unlimited number... depending on how you look at it. Here's a decent list of both sexualities and genders:
Heterosexual
A person who is sexually attracted to a person of the opposite sex.

Homosexual
A person who is sexually attracted to a person of the same sex.

Bisexual
A person who is sexually attracted to persons of the same and opposite sex.

Demisexual
A person who is only sexually attracted to someone with whom they share a deep emotional connection.

Pansexual
A person who is sexually attracted to any human being, regardless of orientation, gender identity, or sex. Also known as gender blindness.

Polysexual
A person who is sexually attracted to multiple genders, but not all of them.

Omnisexual

A person who is attracted sexually to all genders, but does not share the gender blind trait of Pansexuality.

Monosexual
A person who is attracted sexually to one non-binary gender.

Asexual

A person who does not feel sexual attraction to any gender or sex. An asexual person can still have romantic attraction to other people, just not sexual attraction.

Heteroromantic
A person who is romantically attracted to a person of the opposite sex.

Homoromantic
A person who is romantically attracted to a person of the same sex.

Biromantic
A person who is romantically attracted to persons of the same and opposite sex.

Demiromantic
A person who is romantically attracted to someone with whom they share a deep emotional connection.

Panromantic
A person who is romantically attracted to any human being, regardless of orientation, gender identity, or sex.

Polyromantic
A person who is romantically attracted to multiple genders, but not all of them.

Omniromantic

A person who is attracted romantically to all genders.

Monoromantic
A person who is attracted romantically to one non-binary gender.

Aromantic
A person who does not feel romantic attraction to any gender or sex. An aromantic person can still have physical attraction to other people and desire platonic relationships.

Transgender
An umbrella term for several types of gender identities.

Transsexual
A person whose gender is inconsistent with their biological sex. They may or may not have undergone sexual reassignment surgery.

Cisgender

A person whose physical body matches their gender.

Genderqueer

A person who does not feel they fit into either a female or male gender.

Gender fluid
A person who moves between genders

Intersex(ed)
Having elements of both genders. For instance, a person who has XY-chromosomes and develops female secondary sexual characteristics or a person who has ambiguous genitalia.

Gender dysphoria / Gender identity disorder

Feeling uncomfortable with the gender or sex one is assigned at birth.

I would throw in Androphilia and Gynophilia as well, because they imply attraction to masculinity or femininity exclusively, regardless of gender... but I guess I can see why some people might not count them as full sexualities. I also am not sure if I agree with the existence of demiromanticism. Doesn't make sense in my mind, but w/e.

Last edited:

MicheleFancy

Navigator Mabel
I think a lot of people are trying way too hard to label themselves with some of these honestly, but humans like to label things so they understand them better I guess. Whatever though, their sexual or gender identification doesn't affect me personally. Also a lot of this list is very westernized. In the Bungis of Indonesia there are 5 recognized genders in the popular culture. India has a third recognized gender. There are other cultures who recognize more than two genders as well, but those are the two that stick out in my head.

jetstream

I voted bisexual, but I'm pansexual. I just don't see what's so different between us all (beside our personalities) we're all human in the end.

Arterian21

Is it REALLY possible to be asexual tho? Not judging btw, this is an honest question. It seems to go against basic biology to not have a sex drive at all...Oh and before you pul out the gay card and say that goes against biology as well, yeah it kindof also does, but in that case there's still a sex drive, its just wired differently XD. But hell, sex is very deeply ingrained into the human psyche, how does the mind of one without it look like i wonder?

Percy

o-o
Is it REALLY possible to be asexual tho? Not judging btw, this is an honest question. It seems to go against basic biology to not have a sex drive at all...Oh and before you pul out the gay card and say that goes against biology as well, yeah it kindof also does, but in that case there's still a sex drive, its just wired differently XD. But hell, sex is very deeply ingrained into the human psyche, how does the mind of one without it look like i wonder?
Well, the sex drive is just chemicals in the brain... hormones and such. It's all possible that they may be affected in a way where people don't feel the desire for sex.
Hell, mine is abnormally low myself.

Teal

Squirrel
Asexuals still have a sex drive, they just aren't sexually attracted to people.

Spatel

Asexuals still have a sex drive, they just aren't sexually attracted to people.

Some do, some don't. Some masturbate, but they see it as just a bodily function to be taken care of. Some have no drive at all and don't masturbate either.

CelestialRat

Yup. Still straight. Plain old straight. Nothing interesting to say about myself there. God did not make me a special and unique snowflake, he used a cookie press. XD

HereKittyKitty

It's all fun and games...
Bi leaning hetero, though I usually say I'm bi-curious when someone asks since I haven't done anything with a girl yet.

Guys are great. I like guys. But tits are pretty great too.

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
I am Hetero-Awesome. I am only attracted to really awesome women. Theough at times a dude is awesome enough that I find him attractive. Like John Barrowman, Russel Brand or Robert Downy Jr.

Teal

Squirrel
... da fuk?

Okay, look. There are three sexualities. THREE!!!

gay, straight, bi

Stop complicating shit.
;_; What about asexuals?

Some do, some don't. Some masturbate, but they see it as just a bodily function to be taken care of. Some have no drive at all and don't masturbate either.
I know that, that guy just seemed to think that being asexual just means no sex drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.