• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your Sexual Orientation: The Reckoning

What is your Sexual Orientation?

• 0 - Exclusively Heterosexual

Votes: 163 22.8%
  • 1 - Mostly Heterosexual

Votes: 91 12.7%
  • 2 - Bisexual leaning Hetero

Votes: 66 9.2%
  • 3 - Bisexual

Votes: 80 11.2%
  • 4 - Bisexual leaning Homo

Votes: 61 8.5%
  • 5 - Mostly Homosexual

Votes: 74 10.3%
  • 6 - Exclusively Homosexual

Votes: 86 12.0%
  • X - Asexual

Votes: 46 6.4%
  • LOL - Demipansexual Multipass

Votes: 25 3.5%
  • I don't know? Blue? Fish? Still figuring out!

Votes: 23 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atrayu

I love the ladies. But I did make out with one of my guy friends at a party a few years ago (we were playing gay chicken) so I guess I'm not completely hetero anymore. Oh well, such is life.

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever
I see you haven't been here long. We'll fix that soon enough. >:3

INB4RAPE

I wonder what you call it when you're somewhat attracted towards effeminate or youthful men, and sometimes even towards manly men, but not in a sexual way whatsoever. As in "that guy's good looking" but doesn't care for teh penis.
Kinsey 0.1?

Ranguvar

I wonder what you call it when you're somewhat attracted towards effeminate or youthful men, and sometimes even towards manly men, but not in a sexual way whatsoever. As in "that guy's good looking" but doesn't care for teh penis. Kinsey 0.1?
Bromance

Ricky

I wonder what you call it when you're somewhat attracted towards effeminate or youthful men, and sometimes even towards manly men, but not in a sexual way whatsoever. As in "that guy's good looking" but doesn't care for teh penis.
Kinsey 0.1?

Maybe. I can see how stereotypical hot females are attractive from an objective standpoint, but I wouldn't want to do anything with one *shrugs*

Spatel

We don't exist because it's 1955

I know a couple. And they're not fat neckbeards playing WoW in their parent's basements, they are genuinely attractive people who could get anyone if they were interested, but they aren't. For that matter if most people took a step back and thought about it... we were all asexual as children, and then for most of us the switch flipped when we hit puberty. It's not that hard to picture how it could conceivably work for someone else.

I sympathize with you asexual folks. In many circles there are people that say bisexuals don't exist, so I certainly know what it feels like to be erased.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
I know a couple. And they're not fat neckbeards playing WoW in their parent's basements, they are genuinely attractive people who could get anyone if they were interested, but they aren't. For that matter if most people took a step back and thought about it... we were all asexual as children, and then for most of us the switch flipped when we hit puberty. It's not that hard to picture how it could conceivably work for someone else.

I sympathize with you asexual folks. In many circles there are people that say bisexuals don't exist, so I certainly know what it feels like to be erased.
EDIT:
Wrong topic.

Last edited:

Dreaming

For that matter if most people took a step back and thought about it... we were all asexual as children, and then for most of us the switch flipped when we hit puberty.
As far as the definition goes that's pretty much true, heck I doubt that any baby is born experiencing sexual attraction but who knows. It's not really a common theory though since it supports the sexual fluidity theory and sort of shoots down the "you're born as X" argument

CatterHatter

The Grain of Salt
Yes homo. I put mostly though only because it seems possible that if a lady came around to teach me love (all aspects of what love entails) before a guy had the chance to, then I might have actually stayed with her. Dunno for sure though. Attraction to women for me does not seem to go beyond admiration, loving their smarts, and liking their personality. I tried to be straight. It did not turn out too well.

TricksterF

I would say gay but I can see myself with a girl so I'm Bi- mostly gay

Kahoku

Forgive Yourself
Bi-Sexual....really I think my sexually is the definition of middle of the road..
Oh well.

Dazreiello

Incomprehensible horror. DRAGON
Typically I prefer women, though under the condition that a male is very feminine (as if you couldn't tell they were male at first) I'd make an easy exception (Most likely not to happen IRL I'd guess, this affect has only occurred to me through art so far).

Not sure if that makes me capable of being bi or not seeing as how I'd only look at a guy if they pretty much were a girl so I don't know.

Hervor

Meh
Completely straight. Honestly, I don't think I would be able to live with or see myself as any other orientation.

Cocobanana

I chose 'exclusively homosexual' though I don't plan on having sex with anyone for a while.

Strait but have to check mostly. I have strait and gay friends. Have had romantic moments with close friends. Didn't bother me at all. But not something I would want to do all the time. On the other hand I've had propositions by complete strangers or people I didn't know were gay. Freaked me out. So I guess there has to be an emotional connection and mutual respect.

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever
Typically I prefer women, though under the condition that a male is very feminine (as if you couldn't tell they were male at first) I'd make an easy exception (Most likely not to happen IRL I'd guess, this affect has only occurred to me through art so far).

Not sure if that makes me capable of being bi or not seeing as how I'd only look at a guy if they pretty much were a girl so I don't know.

You're gonna be disappointed once you get their pants off. That's not a vagina down there. :V

partysmores

I put down mostly heterosexual, mostly into girls, but if someone I really admire, who is also male, came in and asked me to suck their dick for them, I'd probably do it. Like sure, what are friends for?

Unless they were family. That'd be gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.