• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your Sexual Orientation: The Reckoning

What is your Sexual Orientation?

• 0 - Exclusively Heterosexual

Votes: 163 22.8%
  • 1 - Mostly Heterosexual

Votes: 91 12.7%
  • 2 - Bisexual leaning Hetero

Votes: 66 9.2%
  • 3 - Bisexual

Votes: 80 11.2%
  • 4 - Bisexual leaning Homo

Votes: 61 8.5%
  • 5 - Mostly Homosexual

Votes: 74 10.3%
  • 6 - Exclusively Homosexual

Votes: 86 12.0%
  • X - Asexual

Votes: 46 6.4%
  • LOL - Demipansexual Multipass

Votes: 25 3.5%
  • I don't know? Blue? Fish? Still figuring out!

Votes: 23 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demron

Okay its very easy. My sexual Orientation is Exclusively Heterosexual but it don't means I dislike people with other orientations.

Eggdodger

Mourning Dove
Okay its very easy. My sexual Orientation is Exclusively Heterosexual but it don't means I dislike people with other orientations.
I think it's the same for me, but I might also be like Falaffel in that I can get emotionally attached to another guy, but they're nothing more than friends to me. Some people think I'm gay, but I'm just really sensitive. It may also be because I enjoy talking about things like fashion, interior design, sewing, etc. but those are harsh stereotypes... Kind of like how there isn't a list of interests you must have to be a furry, there aren't any to be of a given sexual presence...
Before I get flamed, I'm not calling furries a sexual preference. I'm just saying that the communities of both are somewhat free-form.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Hell I don't know. :\

I was sexually aroused by a girlfriend some years ago, but I was consciously trying to be so I could prove I wasn't gay to myself.

Since the relationship ended I started seeking out homosexual content and now exclusively seek homosexual content.

However I have never had a homosexual relationship and that makes me feel like I can't legitimately think of myself as homosexual; what if it turns out I don't like it after all?

Eggdodger

Mourning Dove

I was sexually aroused by a girlfriend some years ago, but I was consciously trying to be so I could prove I wasn't gay to myself.

Since the relationship ended I started seeking out homosexual content and now exclusively seek homosexual content.

However I have never had a homosexual relationship and that makes me feel like I can't legitimately think of myself as homosexual; what if it turns out I don't like it after all?
Conversely, what if it turns out you do like it after all?
In this post, you've declared the ability to be aroused by both sexes, so I would go and find out. It wouldn't be an experiment if you didn't do it scientifically, though- don't take your first experience as a harbinger. Try again a few times until you make your decision, and good luck. =]

Icky

is the prettiest pony~

Don't be one of those guys that thinks that someone can only be gay after taking a dick up the ass. If you find guys attractive, you're gay, regardless of whether or not you've been in a relationship.

Fallowfox

I'm aware most people don't need to have a relationship in order to confirm their sexuality and that having relationships isn't guaranteed to clarify sexual orientation.
That's strictly my personal insecurity.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
I'm aware most people don't need to have a relationship in order to confirm their sexuality and that having relationships isn't guaranteed to clarify sexual orientation.
That's strictly my personal insecurity.

Yeah, there are tons of those to deal with, unfortunately. But if you actually get into a relationship and it doesn't work how you thought it would, so what?

Seekrit

Yeah, there are tons of those to deal with, unfortunately. But if you actually get into a relationship and it doesn't work how you thought it would, so what?

I agree with the pony. Do what you have to to find out about yourself, and if something doesn't work out learn from it and move on.

ArawnBheur

~*~ Friendly Furry ~*~
I ticked "asexual". It's just the easiest way to say what I am. I identify as panromantic as well since "biromantic" doesn't do much good because it only takes in the physical sex of a person and not the gender that they identify as inwardly. I really don't care what a person's gender is (and I don't care what they present as) just like I don't care what the person's physical sex is. Sexuality wise, I go from asexual to homosexual (no matter which you cut it -- if I'm identifying more as male I'm only into men and if I'm identifying as more female then I'm only into females). Generally, I'm asexual with a lack of a sexual desire and that suits me just fine.

Zabrina

Awoken
I would like to change vote to [Sexual Orientation: Feather Wolf (Zabrina)].
Can I do that?

No. :V

I feel sorta bad now, the first time I had voted I was still shoving myself into believing I'm straight, so now I can't vote bisexual. Ah, well.

Misomie

Lazy Artist
I'm straight and my boyfriend is bi. He says I act more like a guy than a girl though so there is a small chance I might be slightly transgendered. While it is true I act more like a guy than a girl, I feel comfortable and confident as a girl, so I dunno. XP

T

TheMetalVelocity

I'm straight and my boyfriend is bi. He says I act more like a guy than a girl though so there is a small chance I might be slightly transgendered. While it is true I act more like a guy than a girl, I feel comfortable and confident as a girl, so I dunno. XP
Transgendered means you don't feel comfortable as a girl or don't feel like one and you want to transition to a guy. Being that you act more like a guy, you would generally be called a tomboy.

Eggdodger

Mourning Dove
Well, I know I'm physically male, but my mentality leans towards feminity. It doesn't make me transgendered- I see myself in the mirror everyday. Maybe I'm a late bloomer, and in my twenties will have a more beautiful, buxomous figure. =v
Personality has little to do with your gender, unless you're one of those crazies who conforms to society's old-fashioned standards. >.> Even then, you're only suppressing who you really are.

Fallowfox

For children enjoying the play activities of the opposite sex is actually the biggest predicting factor of homosexuality, and I think probably of being transgendered too.

However it must be stated that it's still fallacious to assume that because you are a 'sissy' or a 'tomboy' that this means you must have a predisposition towards being transgendered even if you are happy identifying as your original gender.

T

TheMetalVelocity

For children enjoying the play activities of the opposite sex is actually the biggest predicting factor of homosexuality, and I think probably of being transgendered too.
Not necessarily, because I use to want to have some girl toys or stuff that would usually be made for girls. Now that I've grown up I been into things pertaining more to boys. Also, not every homosexual likes opposite sex things, but I don't know what goes on in other people's minds.

Fox_720B

Has left FAF, at least for now
I can't remember if I ever replied to this thread..but...

Mostly heterosexual. I prefer women, and love the female figure. So graceful and gorgeous....especially on people don't realize how beautiful they are....cos than it's like unearthing a gem. :)

But I can't say I'm completely hetero either...because I also find beauty in some forms of the male figure. I don't like musclebound guys or dark mysterious edgy types..but healthy to slightly overweight, bright eyed big hearted friendly guys can cause a small tug in my heart.

Its hard for me to admit this because I don't want any of my hetero male friends to worry, but I have had fleeting crushes on people I was particularly close to and could completely trust, both male and female.

You'd think that'd qualify me as bi leaning hetero...but....I really just can't see myself ever dating a guy. It never goes beyond mild attraction.

On the other hand, some male anthros...and again not the muscly or macro or hyper types, but the friendly looking ones...are absolutely gorgeous to me. But I still prefer the females. :)

Last edited:

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
especially on people don't realize how beautiful they are....cos than it's like unearthing a gem. :)

:3 I know that feel. It's really adorable.

but healthy to slightly overweight, bright eyed big hearted friendly guys can cause a small tug in my heart.

This this this this this!!

I'm as gay as christmas and I adore all sorts of types of men, the muscle studs, the youthful twinks, the bad boys, etc. but when it comes down to it irl...I can only be attracted to a guy with a big heart. One that's calm yet passionate.

My current guy is one of those big eyed sweethearts with a little pudge and I wouldn't have him any other way.

Fallowfox

Not necessarily, because I use to want to have some girl toys or stuff that would usually be made for girls. Now that I've grown up I been into things pertaining more to boys. Also, not every homosexual likes opposite sex things, but I don't know what goes on in other people's minds.

I said it's the biggest predicting factor because it actually is. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childh..._gender_non-conformity_and_sexual_orientation

However it still
-doesn't mean all* children who don't conform to their gender will be gay or bisexual
-doesn't necessarily mean children will not conform to their gender as adults
-doesn't mean that all* gay or bisexual people didn't conform to their gender as kids

*Or even a majority

I've presented it poorly and ambiguously but I was essentially saying that despite the statistics simply not conforming to your gender role doesn't mean you're bisexual or transgendered to any degree.

Seekrit

This this this this this!!

I'm as gay as christmas and I adore all sorts of types of men, the muscle studs, the youthful twinks, the bad boys, etc. but when it comes down to it irl...I can only be attracted to a guy with a big heart. One that's calm yet passionate.

My current guy is one of those big eyed sweethearts with a little pudge and I wouldn't have him any other way.

Haha, could you BE any cuter? xD

T

TheMetalVelocity

I can't remember if I ever replied to this thread..but...

Mostly heterosexual. I prefer women, and love the female figure. So graceful and gorgeous....especially on people don't realize how beautiful they are....cos than it's like unearthing a gem. :)

But I can't say I'm completely hetero either...because I also find beauty in some forms of the male figure. I don't like musclebound guys or dark mysterious edgy types..but healthy to slightly overweight, bright eyed big hearted friendly guys can cause a small tug in my heart.

Its hard for me to admit this because I don't want any of my hetero male friends to worry, but I have had fleeting crushes on people I was particularly close to and could completely trust, both male and female.

You'd think that'd qualify me as bi leaning hetero...but....I really just can't see myself ever dating a guy. It never goes beyond mild attraction.

On the other hand, some male anthros...and again not the muscly or macro or hyper types, but the friendly looking ones...are absolutely gorgeous to me. But I still prefer the females. :)
I can see myself stroking a guy's dick, but I can't see myself buying flowers, chocolates, and dancing or holding hands with a guy as you would normally see with a woman, and feels extremely awkward and unnatural that way. I can't really have a crush on a guy or find many attractive, so any homosexual activity with me is more of a fetish I guess rather than my actual orientation, as women I can easily have a crush on and have a proper bond with I guess. I feel heterosexual, even though people claim that it's a bit bi-sexual, generally because of the male furry pictures I have, like this one:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10813108

Misomie

Lazy Artist
It was just an idea I was toying with recently. I doubt I'm trans, but I won't rule it completely out yet as I'm just beginning to explore the possibility.

When I was a child I HATED being a girl and wished I was a guy so often. Right now I don't care as much, but there are some things I wish I had that guys get handed to them because of society or genetics. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.