• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your Sexual Orientation: The Reckoning

What is your Sexual Orientation?

• 0 - Exclusively Heterosexual

Votes: 163 22.8%
  • 1 - Mostly Heterosexual

Votes: 91 12.7%
  • 2 - Bisexual leaning Hetero

Votes: 66 9.2%
  • 3 - Bisexual

Votes: 80 11.2%
  • 4 - Bisexual leaning Homo

Votes: 61 8.5%
  • 5 - Mostly Homosexual

Votes: 74 10.3%
  • 6 - Exclusively Homosexual

Votes: 86 12.0%
  • X - Asexual

Votes: 46 6.4%
  • LOL - Demipansexual Multipass

Votes: 25 3.5%
  • I don't know? Blue? Fish? Still figuring out!

Votes: 23 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairi920

You Only Live Online
So when the poll's reset, we can change our votes right? cuz the longer I go about being open with my being trans, the more I feel I'm leaning into completely bisexual and not feeling the need to identify as one or the other, and that's assuredly not what I answered.

Antronach

Bringin' sexy back~
Perhaps the forums could use a feature to polls that allow people to change their choices when they feel like it. It'd be nice. :)

Littlerock

numb with cold
New thread is up! Go vote there :P

So when the poll's reset, we can change our votes right? cuz the longer I go about being open with my being trans, the more I feel I'm leaning into completely bisexual and not feeling the need to identify as one or the other, and that's assuredly not what I answered.

Votes are all set to zero at reset, yep.

Perhaps the forums could use a feature to polls that allow people to change their choices when they feel like it. It'd be nice. :)

Cool, but as is, the polls here can't be configured that way by the person who posts them.

L

LizardKing

So there's a new one or something? 2013 is nearly over so it's a bit late really but ok

Status
Not open for further replies.