• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your sexual orientation

Your orientation

• Heterosexual

Votes: 287 29.7%
  • Bisexual leaning heterosexual

Votes: 117 12.1%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 111 11.5%
  • Bisexual leaning homosexual

Votes: 109 11.3%
  • Homosexual

Votes: 175 18.1%
  • Asexual

Votes: 47 4.9%
  • Still figuring out

Votes: 65 6.7%
  • Pansexual (fake sexuality)

Votes: 54 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey Wolverine

The saint of Furr Affinity
Because, people don't like things that are different. Why? Because, people suck.

Darkwing

I kinda wonder why an individual's sexuality is an issue in today's world. We're all a bit different aren't we?

Gossip and stuff really, I don't get it either honestly. Sexuality is a popular topic nowadays, considering the gay rights movement and stuff.

Personally I don't give a shit and a half what people do in their bedrooms as long as it's consensual.

SnowFox

I find a pulse rather attractive in a person. And not being repulsive in some way, other than that I'm not picky.

/lonelyanddesperate

Strangely leaning slightly towards straight recently.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
I feel pansecuted.
Oh that sexy sexy cornbread, oh yeah. First I'm going to take the sultry cornmeal and bather it in some slippery oil and I'm going to crack a egg all over this delicious meal, and then I'm going to pour milk all over it. Oh yeah, you like this don't you? Don't forget the sugar. Then I'm going to slowly move my hands until it is all moist and wet, oh yeah. Then I'm going to get it hot, 400 degrees farenheit hot, for half an hour, cause oh yeah bby. Then I'm going to let it cool off after all that oil, getting it wet and making it hot and then I'm going to stick it in my mouth.
[/wtf did I just write?]

Oh that sexy sexy cornbread, oh yeah. First I'm going to take the sultry cornmeal and bather it in some slippery oil and I'm going to crack a egg all over this delicious meal, and then I'm going to pour milk all over it. Oh yeah, you like this don't you? Don't forget the sugar. Then I'm going to slowly move my hands until it is all moist and wet, oh yeah. Then I'm going to get it hot, 400 degrees farenheit hot, for half an hour, cause oh yeah bby. Then I'm going to let it cool off after all that oil, getting it wet and making it hot and then I'm going to stick it in my mouth.
[/wtf did I just write?]

I came.

Hakar Kerarmor

PRAISE THE EMPEROR

Lemoncholic

Well let me put it this way, I COULD have sex with a woman... theoretically...

I just wouldn't enjoy it, I'm still a meatseeker

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
Loving being a mostly heterosexual male, i do have pets and members of various websites that are male, but they wish to be treated female, and i still have feelings for them.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears

--Fluffy-Fox--

SHOOPIS MY WOOPIS!!!
i cant really say im bi but at the same time i cant really say im not.... im confused now

- totally fine with any kinda sexual relations with females
- i prefer to date girls
- O_O boobs, need i say more
- im totally fine with flirting with a cute guy (but its just for fun, nothing serious)
- i cant seem to get myself to do things with other guys and when i try i get turned off and a little queezy
- im willing to accept pleasure of any kinda (as long as it doesn't involve a real penis, being unsanitary, or just plain gross)
- and the previous two are null and void if im in bondage or being dominated

PLEASE HELP IM SO CONFUSED, WHAT AM I!!! T_T

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.