• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your sexual orientation

Your orientation

• Heterosexual

Votes: 287 29.7%
  • Bisexual leaning heterosexual

Votes: 117 12.1%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 111 11.5%
  • Bisexual leaning homosexual

Votes: 109 11.3%
  • Homosexual

Votes: 175 18.1%
  • Asexual

Votes: 47 4.9%
  • Still figuring out

Votes: 65 6.7%
  • Pansexual (fake sexuality)

Votes: 54 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

General-jwj

Prime Minister of Belgium
This is a new one.
Why doesn't she believe you? This is interesting to me.

Also, double lol in the same line, are your sides okay?

The same thing happens to me too, dumb as it sounds.

Short version : my parents never saw me with a girl, so they figured I was either wavering between orientations or closet gay. At the very least they think I'm a bi-leaning heterosexual.

Little do they know that I actually just don't give a shit about relationships and am not interested in one.

Kitutal

cute newbie kitten
My parents don't know what to make of me, it seems. Though, they are reasonably sure I might end up with a girlfriend one day, at least I think they are, not something we ever talk about. Not even a hint of suspicion with all the pretty flowers and pink clothes and whatever, but then, that's how I have been for years back when I was similarly disinterested in relationships.

I just want to see the looks on their faces when I do bring a boy back with me one day...

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
My cousin hates that i am a lesbian.

HATES IT

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
He just thinks that it is stupid for a girl to like a girl.

I have now idea.

I meen he is gay.

So i dont know.

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
Well this got awhward.

Im overall straight, but I could be viewed as bi-romantic for when the right kind of girl comes along. Its complicated sometimes, but still overall, I love dudes.

Unsilenced

Mentlegen

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
Next poll should be public. :3c

*nosynosynose*
... But people post their sexuality anyways.

But be welcome to make your own!

Kellie Gator

Moral Minority
Bisexual leaning straight, I suppose. Girls are just too pretty to ignore and might be a healthy alternative, pretty much every guy I've tried to date has been trouble so far. That's not to say I think all guys are dicks, just putting that out there.

Lunar

Son of a WHORE!
My cousin hates that i am a lesbian.

HATES IT

Mine hates it too. She's all like OHMYGOD SAVANAH YOU ARE GOING TO HELL TO BURN AND PERISH
and I'm like bitch please, I already know I'm going to hell. Me and Lucifer are good buddies; I've even got my own condo on the Lake of Fire.

Yago

Ambered Amaranth
Mine hates it too. She's all like OHMYGOD SAVANAH YOU ARE GOING TO HELL TO BURN AND PERISH
and I'm like bitch please, I already know I'm going to hell. Me and Lucifer are good buddies; I've even got my own condo on the Lake of Fire.

I'm tempted to add this to my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.