• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your sexual orientation

Your orientation

• Heterosexual

Votes: 287 29.7%
  • Bisexual leaning heterosexual

Votes: 117 12.1%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 111 11.5%
  • Bisexual leaning homosexual

Votes: 109 11.3%
  • Homosexual

Votes: 175 18.1%
  • Asexual

Votes: 47 4.9%
  • Still figuring out

Votes: 65 6.7%
  • Pansexual (fake sexuality)

Votes: 54 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hateful Bitch

Hang up your coat
It shows hatred for the person, as well as the fact that you think dressing as a woman is shameful and therefore believe it's shameful to be a woman, so therefore you hate women and believe that men are better than woman.

Schwimmwagen

I don't dislike women or gays (evident that by the fact that I like dudes and my best friends happen to be female), but I do dislike floweryness and flamboyance in general. It's not like I feel hatred or digust towards those who do have such traits, not at all, it's just that the trait isn't one that pleases me or falls into e.g. preference of partner. That doesn't make me homophobic or sexist. It's one of those traits that can be found in either gender. Masculinity and femininiminity can be found in hugely varying amounts in individuals of both genders.

Another outside example, a black dude can be an absolute asshole and I'll dislike him cos he's an asshole. Doesn't make me a racist, it means I just don't like assholes. But if I assumed assholism as a black trait, THAT would be racist.

I think that labelling it as either a female/gay trait is the sexist/homophobic part, not the dislike for the personality trait itself.

Last edited:

Hateful Bitch

Hang up your coat
Just because he hates gender bending doesn't mean he should hate trannies. Openly calling them awful is pretty mean really. Calling them out on their life choices, just to let it be known that you don't like it isn't particularly nice okay. I wouldn't suddenly just go "I don't like goths" because goths are people too.

He shows contempt for trannies he hates trannies he hates women he hates his friends he hates life.
It all adds up in the end.

Dragonfurry

(•_•)(•_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)
But not the same as hate.
Look, just because I have a strong distaste for something, and my friend has/does that dislike, I overlook the dislike and focus on the positive aspects about him/her, else thy wouldn't be my friend.

Yeah so you may dislike it but at lease be a little bit supportive of your friend. Even if you don't like it show at least some interest in it and learn a lot about it if you don't know about it. Even that little bit of support can make a difference to a friend. If you already have done these things then disregard this statement.

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
It shows hatred for the person, as well as the fact that you think dressing as a woman is shameful and therefore believe it's shameful to be a woman, so therefore you hate women and believe that men are better than woman.
What?
No!
I think purposefully dressing as the other sex, especially males, is downright redundant and stupid. Not 'wrong'. Just because mtf cders dress up as women, does not mean I hate women. The action is the thing that annoys me, not the person that the crossdresser is aiming to look like, as they have no real part of it. Therefore, I do not hate women, nor think it is shameful to be a woman, rather than a male attempting to appear like a woman.
Stop twisting my words.

Aleu

Deuces
What?
No!
I think purposefully dressing as the other sex, especially males, is downright redundant and stupid. Not 'wrong'. Just because mtf cders dress up as women, does not mean I hate women. The action is the thing that annoys me, not the person that the crossdresser is aiming to look like, as they have no real part of it. Therefore, I do not hate women, nor think it is shameful to be a woman, rather than a male attempting to appear like a woman.
Stop twisting my words.

How is it redundant for a male to cross-dress as a female?

Hateful Bitch

Hang up your coat
What?
No!
Stop twisting my words.

Sorry, I'll stop playing around >: Joke's going on for too long.
But yeah, your dislike makes sense to you, it doesn't have to make sense to me or anybody else.
You're rational enough to not let that ruin your opinion of someone, and that's really all that matters.

Now let us embrace as the argument draws to a close.

Still don't get why you can't find this sexy though.

Last edited:

Cain

How is it redundant for a male to cross-dress as a female?
It seems redundant because you're purpousefully dressing up as/aiming to look like/disguising yourself as the other sex. Which makes no sense to me

Sorry, I'll stop playing around >: Joke's going on for too long.
But yeah, your dislike makes sense to you, it doesn't have to make sense to me or anybody else.
You're rational enough to not let that ruin your opinion of someone, and that's really all that matters.

Now let us embrace as the argument draws to a close.

Still don't get why you can't find this sexy though.
Thank you.
Lucky, because I was running out of arguments :V

Oh murr that pic is so sexy now my entire argument is invalid.

General-jwj

Prime Minister of Belgium
Oooh watch out when you're talking about 'dem gender identity issues Jaggy, I know from experience in other forums that talking about that without being dead knowledgeable on the matter and being in for the kill will get you torn to pieces or nagged to death in seconds.

Hell I got pestered for half an hour just because that I said as a straight heterosexual person that identifies with their sex of birth (and without any additional knowledge on the matter) I just couldn't grasp the concept of people rejecting their gender of birth and genderqueers and whatnot. Shit got nasty everyone was on my case. And it was a forum about a damn webcomic for chrissakes! People need to chill on the matter.

Spatel

What?
No!
Stop twisting my words.

I find it hot, but only if boyish looking guys or androgynous guys do it. When an extremely male-featured man crossdresses (like the image above) it looks comical.

Cain

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever
Because it's Iggy Pop. :V

Also, I'm not exactly sure why we need "cross-dressing". In an ideal world all clothing should be gender-neutral instead of being something that only a man or woman would wear. But then again certain clothing types tend to fit one gender better than another or give more room for wide hips and boobs, so I doubt that's going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.