• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your sexual orientation

Your orientation

• Heterosexual

Votes: 287 29.7%
  • Bisexual leaning heterosexual

Votes: 117 12.1%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 111 11.5%
  • Bisexual leaning homosexual

Votes: 109 11.3%
  • Homosexual

Votes: 175 18.1%
  • Asexual

Votes: 47 4.9%
  • Still figuring out

Votes: 65 6.7%
  • Pansexual (fake sexuality)

Votes: 54 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
IDK, maybe they are only attracted to omnivores.

Seeing as how most Omnivores have a severe lack of muscle strength and cause them to go pale and fragile, I can't really see why omnisexual's would attracted to Helena Bonham Carter. *snicker*

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
Um... No. Omnivore =/= vegetarian. Omnivore means eating both plant material and meat. It's herbivore that would match with vegetarian, meaning only eating plants... But humans, as a species, are omnivorous

Oh damn it! You were right. That's what I get for skemping on my morning coffee...

Marisol

I suppose heterosexual. Though, I enjoy looking at naked females. I just have no interest in doing anything with them, at least for now.

Kaii

I'm homosexual. :B I have a girlfriend, who I've been with for 6 years, and we're really happy together.

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever
Yesssss... come to the straight side...

Aidy

they call me yolo swaggins

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever
Chinese? Should be Asian.

Furryjones

Totally hetero. I love the way a woman looks, so sexy ;)

Yago

Ambered Amaranth
Ace all the way. :3

Well technically biromantic ace, but since we couldn't pick two options... >>

Absolutely epic profile picture avatar thing. I love the fish cup.

I'm assuming ace would be asexual, then?

Foxlovingfurry

hey guys it been a month and guess what. im still straight! though thats maybe becuase i been avoiding this site for so long but oh well. i shall now leave you all to react to my post.

Ariosto

hey guys it been a month and guess what. im still straight! though thats maybe becuase i been avoiding this site for so long but oh well. i shall now leave you all to react to my post.

Did somebody ever imply with a serious face and truthful, non-sarcastic words that being a furry makes you gay?

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
Did somebody ever imply with a serious face and truthful, non-sarcastic words that being a furry makes you gay?

Hey, it happened to me. But that's probably because of the copious amounts of GFP I look at. But that's not important right now.

Spatel

I realize this is prying, but I'd be curious to know more about that.

-What are your exact preferences now? What is your relative attraction to men/women, and what do you see in them... like, what exactly turns you on about them?
-What were your preferences when you developed an interest in sex?
-Over what span of time did that change?

We have several people that claim to have done a 180 over about 4-10 years, furry or not. I think stuff like that needs to get researched and reported. The problem is that most studies don't usually hit those folks. I think it's important because it could potentially be a paper I could publish potentially be very useful to people who are studying human sexuality and trying to develop a working model for sexual orientation differentiation. It kills me, as a scientist, to see people sitting on fucking awesome case studies like that and just letting it go to waste, while lots of shitty research is done that accomplishes nothing, because important people are being (either deliberately or not) left out.

Yago

Ambered Amaranth
I realize this is prying, but I'd be curious to know more about that.

-What are your exact preferences now? What is your relative attraction to men/women, and what do you see in them... like, what exactly turns you on about them?
-What were your preferences when you developed an interest in sex?
-Over what span of time did that change?

We have several people that claim to have done a 180 over about 4-10 years, furry or not. I think stuff like that needs to get researched and reported. The problem is that most studies don't usually hit those folks. I think it's important because it could potentially be a paper I could publish potentially be very useful to people who are studying human sexuality and trying to develop a working model for sexual orientation differentiation. It kills me, as a scientist, to see people sitting on fucking awesome case studies like that and just letting it go to waste, while lots of shitty research is done that accomplishes nothing, because important people are being (either deliberately or not) left out.

Well, I used to be quite easily aroused by women. Like topless = instant arousal. Now, it's difficult for me to be aroused by women, and very easy for men, who I used to not notice at all. (Though I still am attracted to women, it's significantly less)

Status
Not open for further replies.