• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your sexual orientation?

What is your sexual Orientation?

• Heterosexual

Votes: 205 32.4%
  • Homosexual

Votes: 118 18.7%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 177 28.0%
  • Pansexual

Votes: 63 10.0%
  • Asexual

Votes: 22 3.5%
  • Unsure

Votes: 47 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hateful Bitch

Hang up your coat
Emoticons, ew.

The only time emoticon use is acceptable is when you're feeling silly or when your tone could otherwise be misinterpreted.

":V" was good before everyone started using it all the time in every possible situation.

Oh and don't get me started on ":3c". That is the most awful face you can possibly make using punctuation, letters and numbers.

It's all, "look at me I'm a furfag!"

Ugh.
I probably would have followed the same road as you did, but then again I started off life here in Moods, and we all know how much Lord Kanin loves that emoticon. And so many others who went there. So I never got the chance to see it as anything other than batshit retarded.

I'm quite glad I never use emoticons unless I'm in a silly frame of mind.
fffff

Fehne

'Yote Beeyooootch
I believe that you shouldn't base who you love on what sex they are. So I put myself as pansexual. I am a female, and I am dating a man, and while I generally am more interested in men, if I fell in love with a woman, I wouldn't be ashamed at all.

The Blue Fox

The new guy.
Heterosexual fox here. I know un F**King believable. God i am getting sick of that.

Any how i found the poles to be opposite from what i thought. renews my hope in finding a sexy vixen in the fandom. :3

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
Heterosexual fox here. I know un F**King believable. God i am getting sick of that.

Any how i found the poles to be opposite from what i thought. renews my hope in finding a sexy vixen in the fandom. :3
I really wish people would stop acting like they are the only straight guy in the fandom. It annoys the rest of us who are used to it.

Stargazer Bleu

2b forgot is worse than death
Is it me or does being a furry seem to change or alter your sexual orientation from being like heterosexual to like bi or something even if slightly?

Bloodshot_Eyes

Is it me or does being a furry seem to change or alter your sexual orientation from being like heterosexual to like bi or something even if slightly?

It's true, I was straight before I joined. Now look at me! I'm bisexual... *breaks into tears* GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!!!

Leon

Hot sammiches and cold beer.
I think the fandom just helps you realise feelings you buried.

Leon

Im new to this forum, but been a furry for years, just the more i got into it.... so sadly it to late for me:neutral:

Do you think the fandom "changed" your sexuality?

Leon

Leon

Leon

Status
Not open for further replies.