• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your sexual orientation?

What is your sexual Orientation?

• Heterosexual

Votes: 205 32.4%
  • Homosexual

Votes: 118 18.7%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 177 28.0%
  • Pansexual

Votes: 63 10.0%
  • Asexual

Votes: 22 3.5%
  • Unsure

Votes: 47 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon

Hot sammiches and cold beer.
You write gay and hermaphrodite fiction,
then favorite pictures with physically impossible boob sizes.

I was making a joke about that.
Like I said, generally not attracted to males. So far, only one human male has turned my head out of, uhm... 3.5 billion? There are some anthro males, however, that I could see myself going out with (although there needs to be more than a physical attraction). Also, herms are girls, just with some strange attributes. 7 million straight guys (according to some survey Dan Savage quoted) like getting railed by their girlfriends, so the great big Kinsey Grey Area wins again.

I luv boobs

Stargazer Bleu

2b forgot is worse than death
Like I said, generally not attracted to males. So far, only one human male has turned my head out of, uhm... 3.5 billion? There are some anthro males, however, that I could see myself going out with (although there needs to be more than a physical attraction). Also, herms are girls, just with some strange attributes. 7 million straight guys (according to some survey Dan Savage quoted) like getting railed by their girlfriends, so the great big Kinsey Grey Area wins again.

I think that's enough to classify yourself as bi, if you felt strongly enough about him. I'm in the same boat.

It only takes one to be considered, you can consider your self Bi-courious at least:rolleyes:

I already said I considered myself bi. I was responding to the people who thought that my liking girls made me gay, which was confusing to say the least.

DarkWolfSXI

-Guard-Creature-
Am still Hetero :D

Rsyk

I already said I considered myself bi. I was responding to the people who thought that my liking girls made me gay, which was confusing to say the least.
It was a person god damnit!
Why can't I ever get any credit for being an ass? ;;

It's not the confusing, really. I was saying because you claim to have a like of grossly enlarged boobs, you are trying to cover up for being straight up gay. It's like saying someone who has an overly large truck is just making up for his small penis. Not that difficult.

Jokes aren't funny when you have to explain them. >:[

DarkWolfSXI

-Guard-Creature-
youve been here for less than a week. believe me, it will change

xD Well i dont think so^^ i was having enough friendly contact with Homosexual and Bisexual people before and didnt changed ;) Have no probs with that *laugh* and still writin with few this times.

Rsyk

xD Well i dont think so^^ i was having enough friendly contact with Homosexual and Bisexual people before and didnt changed ;) Have no probs with that *laugh* and still writin with few this times.
I was a straight furry for six years. I joined FAF. Within two months, I was bi.

Trust me, you don't stand a chance.

DarkWolfSXI

-Guard-Creature-
Okay, well we will see about that ;)
But i have a strong will :p

alicewater

F*ck you, that's my name
Still 50/50 Bi. Although I've been seeking the company of woman lately, (mostly because my boyfriend of three years, FUCKING brokeup with me yeasterday)

Ladies NEVER EVER date a Bisexual boy!

DarkWolfSXI

-Guard-Creature-
Sounds interesting :3
Well i love challenges^^ But 2 weeks? never and 2 months? maybe sound more realistic.
The time will show it ;)

Last edited:

Captain Spyro

Heart of the DragonStar
I was a straight furry for six years. I joined FAF. Within two months, I was bi.

Trust me, you don't stand a chance.

I'm still straight, but I've had thoughts, RPs, & temptations I never thought I would have before. o_O

Only a matter of time, it feels like...>_<

Last edited:

Guenwhyvar

Still 50/50 Bi. Although I've been seeking the company of woman lately, (mostly because my boyfriend of three years, FUCKING brokeup with me yeasterday)

Ladies NEVER EVER date a Bisexual boy!
Good advice!

I warned my GF not to introduce me to a certain friend of hers, but she did anyway thinking he was as straight as an arrow.

WRONG!

He ended up in my bed the same night and I fell in love instantly.

*sigh*

I was saying because you claim to have a like of grossly enlarged boobs, you are trying to cover up for being straight up gay. It's like saying someone who has an overly large truck is just making up for his small penis. Not that difficult.

Jokes aren't funny when you have to explain them. >:[
Then stop telling unfunny jokes :)

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
Good advice!

I warned my GF not to introduce me to a certain friend of hers, but she did anyway thinking he was as straight as an arrow.

WRONG!

He ended up in my bed the same night and I fell in love instantly.

*sigh*

It's not her fault you're a slut

Status
Not open for further replies.