• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your sexual orientation?

What is your sexual orientation?

• Heterosexual

Votes: 204 35.4%
  • Homosexual

Votes: 97 16.8%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 174 30.2%
  • Asexual

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • Pansexual

Votes: 50 8.7%
  • Other/Unlabeled

Votes: 29 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
Wait, Usa is confused too??
I don't remember, this happened like, earlier this morning

I remember me being confused
On one hand, I might feel more secure with a guy
But girls cuddle sooo much better sometimes

D':

-crisis-

More like the other way around. XD

That could be misconstrued. What I meant by that was I'm probably a lesbo but won't admit it to myself because I'm such an intolerant homophobe.

:| I knew this, I was just hoping you would become straight.

How does a gay be a homophobe???
"THAT'S SICK YOU FREAK!" .... ' thats so hot, i wish i could join in.'
"GET A ROOM!"

I don't remember, this happened like, earlier this morning

I remember me being confused
On one hand, I might feel more secure with a guy
But girls cuddle sooo much better sometimes

D':

-crisis-

Well, guys provide better money! And can be trained! Something to think about. ;o

Nylak

Angry Otter
:| I knew this, I was just hoping you would become straight.

How does a gay be a homophobe???
"THAT'S SICK YOU FREAK!" .... ' thats so hot, i wish i could join in.'
"GET A ROOM!"

It's not so much that I hate the act itself, I just hate gay people. They're annoying as fuck about 90% of the time. To me. I don't know why. Gay men piss me off more than lesbians, but not by much.

It's a problem.

It's not so much that I hate the act itself, I just hate gay people. They're annoying as fuck about 90% of the time. To me. I don't know why. Gay men piss me off more than lesbians, but not by much.

It's a problem.

Well, some people do have the problem of flaunting their sexuality. I totally understand what you mean.

Like this one time, I was at Brookhaven Community College, and these two chicks for fucking rubbing off on each other. I mean, wtf?> Why? Can't you get a room? I don't display or take pride in my sexuality!

I guess it is just the matter of keeping private matters private in stead of shoving it down peoples throats. :\

Milo

It's a problem.

lol funny, cause lesbians piss me off just as much as stereotypical gay men.

most lesbians are total bitches. xD

Milo

Well, some people do have the problem of flaunting their sexuality. I totally understand what you mean.

Like this one time, I was at Brookhaven Community College, and these two chicks for fucking rubbing off on each other. I mean, wtf?> Why? Can't you get a room? I don't display or take pride in my sexuality!

I guess it is just the matter of keeping private matters private in stead of shoving it down peoples throats. :\

that's not how it works see, when you see two women do that, society's natural response would be "oh my god, that's so hot"

where as when two guys do it, you shout "get a room faggot"

Nylak

Angry Otter
So if a fag acted like a normal person, would you like them?
Yep.

Eeeexactly. My partner is one of those shove-it-down-peoples-throats types, and I'm totally freaked out by PDA (when I'm involved, I mean; I'm super shy about that sort of thing), so we get in pissy little catfights about it. >_>;

lol funny, cause lesbians piss me off just as much as stereotypical gay men.

most lesbians are total bitches. xD
I tolerate lesbians more than gay men because I want to have sex with them. :D

...Except for the cliche butch ones. If I wanted to date a dude I'd date a dude.

But guys sometimes like to abuse girls :(

Well, don't date the assholes. It doesn't take long to figure out how someone behaves.

Like me! I'm totally legit and nice!

wow really?... I can honestly say, that's the first time I've ever heard someone use those words together.

Probably cause I have whiskey dick and I don't wanna masturbate cause I di-

Yep.

Eeeexactly. My partner is one of those shove-it-down-peoples-throats types, and I'm totally freaked out by PDA (when I'm involved, I mean; I'm super shy about that sort of thing), so we get in pissy little catfights about it. >_>;

...Except for the cliche butch ones. If I wanted to date a dude I'd date a dude.

Being humble goes a long way. I agree with that for sure.

Milo

wh...why can't I say that without people bitching at me? (only the other way around) >:C

is it a woman thing? like if I insult women, I'm automatically a monster? :|

Corwin Cross

Unofficial FAF Welcome Person
Yep.

I'm not a big fan of dykes, myself.
Also, it is scientifically proven that being bisexual doubles your chance of a date on Saturday night.

katsumifur

Pansexual? Lame joke incoming but wouldnt that be consider pedophilia?

Status
Not open for further replies.