• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your sexual orientation

Sexual orientation

• Still figuring out

Votes: 42 6.4%
  • Completely heterosexual

Votes: 134 20.5%
  • Mostly heterosexual

Votes: 83 12.7%
  • Bisexual leaning towards heterosexual

Votes: 55 8.4%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 62 9.5%
  • Bisexual leaning towards homosexual

Votes: 56 8.5%
  • Mostly homosexual

Votes: 66 10.1%
  • Completely homosexual

Votes: 79 12.1%
  • Pansexual

Votes: 44 6.7%
  • Asexual

Votes: 34 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

3picFox

An hero...
fandom turned me gay.

Not really, i'm bi, not leaning to any side really.

3picFox

An hero...
Some people act gay just to make people feel uncomfortable.
Like, coming up really close to me, whispering in my ear, saying I have a beautiful voice, etc...

Its fun doing that :D

Alstor

And twice as shiny
Five months ago, I voted "Heterosexual." Today, I would consider myself as bicurious. I voted for "Bisexual leaning heterosexual."

Thing is that women are beautiful in every way possible, but men are sexy, too. Cock doesn't please me that much, but mean do have good bodies and personalities. Women have have great bodies and personalities, but the submission that they give themselves makes me feel bad.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm
You're bi.
I wouldn't mind as much.
Hell, I'd probably do the same.
I just really don't like one particular guy that does it all the time.
If he grabs your cock, then he's gay.

Beta Link

Not a Bird
Oh look, it's another one of these threads.

Voted mostly heterosexual.

CannonFodder

Resistance is futile! If 0 ohm

Lyoto

Lone Warrior Wolf
So Many choices yet somehow not enough. lol.

You would think it would be an easy question to answer but it aint.

I would have to say bisexual. Never been with a guy but I think I would.

Way more picky when it comes to guys than girls though.

Bi leaning hetero. But since I like the guys too, it isn't boring. Yeah, I consider heterosexuality and homosexuality inferior to bisexuality. I mean, not that it's a choice... but I think bisexuals are blessed to be so, since they get to sleep with both males and females.

Too bad I don't have anyone of either gender...

By the way, Molly... I could probably help you decide your sexual orientation. Check if you still like guys, you know?

best of both worlds lol

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
Threads are usually stickied for a reason ya know. :/ stop spamming the boards with threads that already exist.
The other one is old as hell, and as you should know, furfags change their sexual orientation up on a monthly basis.

I see nothing wrong with having another one. Perhaps the old one should be destickied and this one stickied.

Twink

Eater of all things phallic
Threads are usually stickied for a reason ya know. :/ stop spamming the boards with threads that already exist.

Some threads are good to have a reboot on as things change and so do people, especially with a thread/poll like this where it's kinda a snapshot of people at the time the thread is still alive... And also it's not like it's another "what who you do if you woke up as your character" thread, I am really enjoying reading this thread and I feel like people are more open in threads they know will fade away instead of always being stuck at the top of a forum

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
The other one is old as hell, and as you should know, furfags change their sexual orientation up on a monthly basis.

I see nothing wrong with having another one. Perhaps the old one should be destickied and this one stickied.

Some threads are good to have a reboot on as things change and so do people, especially with a thread/poll like this where it's kinda a snapshot of people at the time the thread is still alive... And also it's not like it's another "what who you do if you woke up as your character" thread, I am really enjoying reading this thread and I feel like people are more open in threads they know will fade away instead of always being stuck at the top of a forum

I agree with Conker. Replacing the original stickied thread with this fresh one is a good idea.

D

Don

I place my vote in the middle ground between Mostly Heterosexual and Bisexual leaning Heterosexual. It would take a truly cataclysmic event to stop me liking dem titties and vagina. However, I admit without shame that I find a few guys attractive, though I doubt I'd ever go so far as to have sex with one.

FancySkunk

Quite.
I went with "completely heterosexual." I will admit to having some homosexual tendencies (I do find some male art attractive), but it's not really on a sexual level, so it didn't feel entirely right saying "mostly heterosexual."

Code Red

STRIP THE FLESH SALT THE WOUND
I place my vote in the middle ground between Mostly Heterosexual and Bisexual leaning Heterosexual. It would take a truly cataclysmic event to stop me liking dem titties and vagina. However, I admit without shame that I find a few guys attractive, though I doubt I'd ever go so far as to have sex with one.

...says the man with the avatar that says, "Prepare your anus."

I'm straight.

Kanin

B is for Bull****
Why does everyone always forget robosexual? >:[

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
I'm am still figuring this out. I probably won't really know what I want for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.