• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your style?

Gator

Uncledaddy
"cartoon" is the easiest way to put it. i like crazy expressions, bright colors, and all that crap that was on tv in the 90s. i use a jazillion different styles just depending on my mood, though, with varying levels of toonyness from something resembling rubber hose to some kind of semi-realism. uh. when i'm not just experimenting or screwing around, i have at least two or three fairly distinct styles that i normally use. i'm a lot more likely to do crazy cartoons when i use the tablet, and semi-realism when i draw on paper, 'cause that's what i find easier.

Dirge

The NO chosen one
I'm like Lanky Kong, I have no style, I have no grace, and my draws has funny faces u.u

Zeitzbach

Taste purple
People I know commented that it looks like those style that you see going for western RPG books and stuffs.

But then someone commented that it looks like a style that can be adorable and cruel at the same time when needed so I will go with the latter.

D

Deleted member 64551

For mine.. Semi realistic anime style? I don't really know.

N30Nphoenix

Kitty-fox
For art class and real-world portraits I use a really realistic style, but anything else ranges from anime to cartoon, to Chibi.

TheRedGhost

This is a hard one for me. As an Anime artist, I'd developed my own style of realism cartoon- but then I tried translating that into fur art and realism anthros in cartoon form just look freakish. So it was super difficult for me drawing back and making it more exaggeratedly cartoony!

Floogle

The Fluffy Flufferton
It is absolutely normal to have a varying style, it just shows you growing as an artist. Young artists tend to change style quite often, I know I do.