• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What is your 'weird' thing that you collect?

JinxiFox

Insanity can be such a beautiful thing.
I have several, but I tend to lean toward vintage Soviet Russian things, coffin plaques, cheap and cheesy souvenirs, post cards (vintage and new), etc.
So what's yours?

JinxiFox

Insanity can be such a beautiful thing.
I used to collect feathers but my mom threw them away summer 2015 never forget

do you want to get rid of trash in my attic that my mom insists to keep "just in case"? owo I want revenge
Sure! I love a good treasure hunt!
I'm sorry about your feathers.

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
I once collected an entire jar of my own menstrual blood. I kept it in my freezer.

Ralph-Doesnt-Get-Why-People-Run-Away-From-Him-On-The-Simpsons.gif

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned
I like old consoles. I was going to post a picture of a Sega 32x I repaired but this forum format is so ancient it won't let me upload the size of the photo. ;w;

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
Does anyone else here know what JtHM is? I used to have an enormous collection of comics and signed comics and even some original sketches.

IMG_1348.JPG

(Above painting is not an original JV painting - a young artist whoes name I cannot remember sold it to me.)

IMG_1350.JPG

(Above sketch *is* a Vasquez original.)

IMG_1351.JPG

(I believe this is also an original piece of arty stuff by Vasquez. Anyhow, I like it and I held onto it.)

Reiv

I still have problems accepting that I'm a furry
Does daggers count?

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned
Does anyone else here know what JtHM is? I used to have an enormous collection of comics and signed comics and even some original sketches.

View attachment 36382

(Above painting is not an original JV painting - a young artist whoes name I cannot remember sold it to me.)

View attachment 36384

View attachment 36385

(I believe this is also an original piece of arty stuff by Vasquez. Anyhow, I like it and I held onto it.)
That middle one looks familiar for some reason.

David Drake

Representative of Naboo

View attachment 36382

View attachment 36384

View attachment 36385

Ahhh Nny! I love Vasquez's stuff. I have the JthM and Squee collections as well as the two-part I Feel Sick. Then of course there ZIM. I actually wrote a screenplay adaptation of the series in high school - I think the scenes I kept in worked but the transition stuff I added was........lacking.

I used to collect action figures - not to display but to use as intended (I find it soothing) - but I don't have enough money for it right now and there are very few affordable super-articulated figures these days. I miss Toy Biz (they did the Marvel stuff up until 2006 as well as the original LotR figures)

Pandox_Paradox

It looks like a stick figure wearing sunglasses
Unique rocks I find on nature walks or hiking. When I get home, I write the date and location I found them along with a picture.
I do it because when I stumble upon my collection, I'll be able to remember the places I've been to long after I've forgotten about them. I don't have the best memory which is why having something from somewhere that I loved is reassuring that I'll never forget.

Last edited:

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Do MLP brushable toys count...?

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
I collect quotes.

Keep a little book that when I read or hear something I like I jot it down in it.

Murphy

Window Licker
Gemstones and minerals. (JESUS, MARIE) They’re scattered throughout my apt.

In fact, I incorporated them into my fursona by making them the source for her shape shifting power. (Different stones for different forms.)

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
Model kits, butterflies, tiny cute things, pokemon, crystals and fossils, birds, tiny ornate antique medicine bottles

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ
USSR relics. Clothing, Firearms, watches and other items.

Other than it its just antiques. I have an extensive collection of 78rpm records.

Oh yeah and vinyl. I love me some vinyls.

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
Fossils...
...and things like these:
9Ewks8Fm.jpg