• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What job would your Fursona have?

ComradeFlop

Viktorie Coldbeak
I’m still fleshing mine out, but I like to picture her as some kind of saboteur, fighting for the people!

Zehlua

Magepunk Fashionisto
Zehlua was originally going to be an awkward thief and mage, but somehow he became a confident, sparkling drag queen and a night club owner? I have lost control of his ambitions, tbh

dogryme6

Duality Fluff Dragon
I dunno, but Dogry gets himself into a lot of odd jobs and sometimes some trouble.
-Adventurer (The main thing he wants to be. Is that a career though? Maybe if you're rewarded often enough...)
-Goods Manager (Gotta make sure all the supplies and rations are good n safe, and then make sure they get to where they need to go!)
-Storm Trooper (Blow back behind the enemy lines and do some serious damage to the important stuff and dudes!) Otherwise could be described as Saboteur and Assassin.
-Assistant Baker (Mostly to his Girlfriend.)
-Bouncer (After all, when the bar n grill owner is a member of your adventuring team, it's not bad to help him back.)
-Treasure Hunter (The other girl of his team likes collecting shiny things, be it in the sea or in space. He follows suit because a pretty penny's always nice to have.)
That's just a small resume of what he does...

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Simo would be a fox-tamer! Or, at least he would try. Among the things listed, previously :p

Last edited:

Guifrog

Blue frog
Some kinda entertainer. People in his village are so dazzled with his finger magic, things like setting musical fireworks and doing self-made colorful, shiny concerts would guarantee him quite a prosperous future.

ExtinguishedHope

I lost my sock
My fursona, Echo, would totally work at a tattoo parlor or something of the sort. Especially considering I'm working on putting a portfolio together so I can apprentice, myself. X)

The Matte-Black Cat

Dark/Psychic-Timid Nature-Often lost in thought
Ripping humans to shreds..
..Just ripping, not eating..I don't wanna Eat a filthy human, just hunt em..:rolleyes:

..Okay, only hunt the bad ones - there..

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
Probably working in a school or monastery of some kind.
Lots of religious and mythological background to this guy.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
I'm gonna say Lumberjack. Is in a wooded state, and lookit those arms, and shoulders!

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
>u>
They'd be a farm manager/ farm hand of a commune and feed everyone (cause thats the thing I want to do-)

PercyD

Lover of Beasty Baes
Zehlua was originally going to be an awkward thief and mage, but somehow he became a confident, sparkling drag queen and a night club owner? I have lost control of his ambitions, tbh
Sounds like one of those afternoon specials where everyone learns to be more confident of themselves. ouo

Rakiya

An accountant... of the shady variety.
I've always been finicky with money, and becoming an accountant was a serious consideration of mine when I finished my schooling. Statistics bore me though, and I'm more about personal gain than helping people with their finances.
So yeah, fictionally it'd be great. Realistically... well I'd be in prison xD
Most jobs tend to be like that. T_T

Yakamaru

Thine Grumpy Resident
Drake is a bit of a technician, mechanic and developer at his own lab/workshop with its somewhere around 20-25 employees. He's the CEO of NCPL Inc, the first company to ever make NCPL technology available for the more general public.

NCPL = Nerve-Connected Prosthetic Limb. Just a more fancy word of saying advanced prosthetic limb.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Difficult to say. If he is like me, he could be a dealer of antiques, a writer (on occasion), a printer, a comedian, or even a dog trainer.

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
After rethinking things, Firuthi doesn't deal in accounting matters unlike what I said before.

No, I realize he's more of a network administrator. I'll leave the in-universe details of why for a proper story, but basically it's something I could have been had my first degree worked out.