• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

what keeps you from sleeping at night?

Metalmeerkat

As slick as a bad analogy
Naps in the middle of the day.

Ariosto

Now, this thread is better.

In my case:
1. Homework.
2. The Internet.
3. Music.

Not in that exact order.

Gr8fulFox

If there's excessive light in the room, that'll keep me up. Also, not being able to turn off my brain; why does it always want to ponders life's greatest mysteries when it's 2 in the morning?

Metalmeerkat

Light, noise, or shock doesn't bother me at all, but the funny thing is that I can't sleep at all if I hear somebody talking or eating, even very quietly. I used to take naps every day in the afternoon, and last year housing was doing construction on the apartment and I was fine. Concrete drills ain't got nothing on me. But as soon as my roommate comes and opens a snack, there's no going back to sleep. Really odd.

Interesting. do you think it is because the person or noise has entered the threshold that would cause you to sense there near presence and put you on edge?

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
CAFFEINE.

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Starry nighsky and internet. Sometimes I just stay awake for no real reason.

K

Kaamos

The nightmares.

The horrifying, unending nightmares.

I wake up screaming, but I can never remember why.

Metalmeerkat

Pulling a second all nighter tonight, for some reason I can't stay/fall asleep today. I'm starting to hurt from being so tired. Can't tell if I'm starting to get sick from the lack of sleep, or can't sleep because I'm sick with something.

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
Caffine, adderall, videogames and roommates that don't have 8am classes.