• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

WHat kind of car do you have?

Ren-Raku

(insert witty remark here)
Our family has 2 VW's, one's a 1989 car, the other's a 2005 car, and they both feel as well built as each other, and they've never gone wrong. One's done 165k miles, the other's done 76k miles. My friend owns a 2002 VW Lupo 1.4 16v, and that's just the same case, and it's done 130k miles.

Ren-Raku

Defiant

Uses lots of sarcasm.Seriously
Do all european cars have the side turn signal mounted behind the front tire?

ZentratheFox

You just lost the game.
Joey mod those headlights, dude.

I have another set right behind me that are in the stages of that LOL. Also, tint and euro rubs. And moar lows. Lots moar lows.

Kangamutt

Shit man, you got it down!

ZentratheFox

You just lost the game.
Shit man, you got it down!

Haha, yup. Also to come: rear spacers, installing boost gauge (finally!), black suede headliner and interior bits, FMIC, K04-15 (new injectors and new program, probably from APR since I'm running their 93 oct program currently), and some other stuff. Oh, and some MB Quart speakers to compliment the Avic D3 and 10W3 that's in there now. Good stuffs.

It's all a matter of when I want to write the check. ;P

Defiant

Uses lots of sarcasm.Seriously
VW = 4 letter word to me. SO long as you enjoy them. Keep them away form me.

ZentratheFox

You just lost the game.

Lol did you have one end up totaling itself on a repair? That's a common problem, I've noticed. ;P

Ren-Raku

*throws several boxes of spare VW car parts at Defiant* How can you say that? My friend's recently bought a VW Beetle convertable for 75 quid to restore it. My brother's Golf hasn't gone wrong at all, and my dad's Passat only needed a software upgrade.

ZiggyShadowDust

Chaos Control to Major Tom!!!!
Last edited:

sikdrift

Drift Fox
I have a 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer, slightly modified. I got it because I like Mitsubishi and I don't want to spend too much for an EVO.