• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What kind of music do you listen to?

Gharn

retrowave/synthwave/outrun.
just to take it the extra mile i repair and restore old headphones (around mid 70s) to listen to it on along side modern ones.

Z-Mizz

Monkey Magic c(^o^)ɔ
Like most people here I love listening to everything! I have a soft spot for: anything jazzy; hip-hop with meaningful/fun lyrics or great beats; anything with vocals, because I love singing and humming along.

I tend to find a new song/genre I like and stick to for a while before finding something. Recently I've been listening to: Broken Bells; the Fallout 4 soundtrack; assorted vaporwave music; Unknown Mortal Orchestra and Tetsuo and Youth(Just to name a few) ~(#^o^#)/

Z-Mizz

Monkey Magic c(^o^)ɔ
Wait, Japan does that shit? xD

Oh do they. Websites, games, Youtube videos(which I thought they pulled back on but I guess not) and other things are "Not available in your region". I remember it took me forever to learn what gangnam style was because Japan restricted the video

L

Lasvicus

My god, and here I almost considered moving there... and adopting a child and getting married and divorced and becoming a saki alchoholic and eventually committing suicide there leaving my son to find my rotting corpse and arrange my funeral with his ex-father who he now resents, hates, and blames for my death and later commits suicide himself... to japan.
CHANGED my mind!

Z-Mizz

Monkey Magic c(^o^)ɔ
My god, and here I almost considered moving there... and adopting a child and getting married and divorced and becoming a saki alchoholic and eventually committing suicide there leaving my son to find my rotting corpse and arrange my funeral with his ex-father who he now resents, hates, and blames for my death and later commits suicide himself... to japan.
CHANGED my mind!

You still can do... uh... all of that stuff(although I recommend Habu Sake. I think it would be cooler to OD on snake venom). You just have to adjust.

What Japan doesn't restrict, they redirect to their version of it. Japanese Hulu and Japanese Netflix are there, but they only have Japanese approved content because Japan's a bit more conservative than other parts of the world. You could always use a VPN though and create a tunnel around all that.

You should visit at the least. First drink's on me ;D

L

Lasvicus

a
You still can do... uh... all of that stuff(although I recommend Habu Sake. I think it would be cooler to OD on snake venom). You just have to adjust.

What Japan doesn't restrict, they redirect to their version of it. Japanese Hulu and Japanese Netflix are there, but they only have Japanese approved content because Japan's a bit more conservative than other parts of the world. You could always use a VPN though and create a tunnel around all that.

You should visit at the least. First drink's on me ;D
free drink? imma get my pass port and ill see you next thursday ;DDD

xD
but seriously, thats jacked x;

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
I'm open to any kind of music though I do prefer rock and ear candy like electronica.

Buckethead is my favorite musician because of the vast range of genres he plays in. I'll never get bored of his work.

Pretty much anything except top 40 radio pop garbage and newer rap if you wanna call it that. But I mainly listen to 80's New Wave and Synth Pop, 90's Alternative Rock, and Industrial.