But, I'd say, speaking for myself, currently, I don't truly know anymore, because I don't have answers.
Positive: Creative, Loyal, Passionate, Calm, AdventurousI'd say choose five positive and five negative and choose whether you want to explain them or not. It might be more engaging for people than just random trait babbling. These might be a useful link as well: Traits Masterlist - by whatafeelingmp4
I often use them for character development.
As for me...here is my list:
- Incisive - Intelligently analytical and clear-thinking.
- Loyal - Giving or showing firm and constant support or allegiance to a person or institution.
- Resourceful - Having the ability to find quick and clever ways to overcome difficulties.
- Tolerant - Showing willingness to allow the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with.
- Venturesome - Willing to take risks or embark on difficult or unusual courses of action.
- Amoral - Lacking a moral sense; unconcerned with the rightness or wrongness of something.
- Callous - Showing or having an insensitive and cruel disregard for others.
- Disorderly - lacking organization; untidy.
- Escapist - A person who seeks distraction and relief from unpleasant realities, especially in the form of entertainment or fantasy.
- Indulgent - Having or indicating a tendency to be overly generous to or lenient with someone.