• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What kind of person are you?

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I'd say choose five positive and five negative and choose whether you want to explain them or not. It might be more engaging for people than just random trait babbling. These might be a useful link as well: Traits Masterlist - by whatafeelingmp4
I often use them for character development.

As for me...here is my list:

• Incisive - Intelligently analytical and clear-thinking.
  • Loyal - Giving or showing firm and constant support or allegiance to a person or institution.
  • Resourceful - Having the ability to find quick and clever ways to overcome difficulties.
  • Tolerant - Showing willingness to allow the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with.
  • Venturesome - Willing to take risks or embark on difficult or unusual courses of action.

• Amoral - Lacking a moral sense; unconcerned with the rightness or wrongness of something.
  • Callous - Showing or having an insensitive and cruel disregard for others.
  • Disorderly - lacking organization; untidy.
  • Escapist - A person who seeks distraction and relief from unpleasant realities, especially in the form of entertainment or fantasy.
  • Indulgent - Having or indicating a tendency to be overly generous to or lenient with someone.
Positive: Creative, Loyal, Passionate, Calm, Adventurous
Negative: Bitter, Jealous, Self-Deprecating, Grudgeful, Rigid

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
Adaptable
Passive aggressive
Confused/Lost (In sense of not knowing one self.)
Lazy yet also energetic at times.
Independent
Imaginative
Secretive
Forever changing

I mean, it’s kinda hard since sometimes I don’t feel like I know myself let alone like.
Generally my self reflection makes me change it feels like I have or am changing whenever for better or worse, but I know so far I’ve at least grown and that’s far better than getting worse.

Sam Akuchin Wamm

i guess.. myself?

it's weird because every other person here seems to be derived directly from their experiences.

being on a planet where everyone has this weird system where absorb data from their surrounding and then use that to process new events confuses me.

it's like a computer.

dragon-in-sight

mane diva
I'm ....

-self-composed because I don't give into moods

-patient never rushing to action before I have looked at all operational aspects of a certain situation.

-Relentless because I never back down to conflict.

-A lone wolf because I like my alone time doing my own stuff.

-Curious because I like to explore interesting new concepts and ideas. To improve myself.

-Philosophical because I'm fascinated with the bigger Picture of existence.

-Spiritual Because I'm convinced that there's more to life then the limmited answers provided by religion or physical determinism.

-Lewed in so many ways you probably don't like to know ^..~

-Creative because I like to express my ideas and imagination, in several ways.

-Romantic because I'm moved by the beauty in mundane and strange things alike.

-Perfectionist
when I do something I want the result to be the best possible outcome I'm able to accomplish

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
Kind
Affectionate
Patient
Humble
Calm
Introspective
Imaginative
Happy-go-lucky

On occasion

Depressed
Lonely
Self loathing

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Sexy.

tenor.gif

TemetNosce88

So long, good luck, goodbye.
Reserved/shy- I prefer making a few deep connections with people over having many superficial connections. This can make it difficult to actually meet new people, though, since it just feels so awkward to me.

Anxious/Depressed- I spend too much time ruminating on doom and gloom and am naturally a pessimist. This has done quite a number on my mental health, especially the last few years. It's also made me rather paranoid.

Spritual- Another tally in the 'spiritual, not religious' column. I have a fairly strong spiritual sense/experience in life, even if said spirituality is a mishmash of a few different things. It works for me, though.

Ambivalent- I don't have strong opinions on many things, so getting a definite answer out of me can be pretty difficult.

Hobbyist- I have too many hobbies and wish I had time to spend on all of them. Prioritizing is hard, but I'm just interested in a lot of things. The main ones lately are gardening/farming, woodworking, cooking, and drawing.

Loving- Showing affection to those I love is incredibly important to me, whether they're people or pets.

Shy - Big time introvert. I'm trying to go against me mentality in this matter by trying to get better with this ^^

Helpful - I do genuinely like to help others if I can. Especially if you have been through the things they have been through, why not extend a hand out to bring the up.

Compassionate - Sorta goes along with my helpful reply ^^

Anxious - Years of bullying and self loathing has got relatively anxious. Thankfully controlled to the point that it's manageabale, but the scars of the past have healed but they certainly are still there.

Open-minded - Considering the line of work I'm in and up-bringing, I feel like I'm relatively open-minded. I'll at the very least listen to someone, even if it's bigoted. Sure the heck won't agree with all of the opinions and not one to spare my tongue if I feel it is viscerally wrong. But, certainly at out the disagreement in a manner that doesn't have to immediately devolve into an argument.

Sexual - High libido.. .What can I say? ^^ But only express towards those I genuinely care for.

Spiritual - More spiritual than religious. I have the foundations of religion and some of baser tenants of how just to genuinely treat one another with love and kindness. But as it sprouts out from that base, I sorta enter into the more spiritual realm of though.

Musical - LOOOOVE music. Played since grade school into College before I found the music played there far too easy and decided to spend my time elsewhere. I do hope to eventually start again. Wanting to start learning saxophone, piano, and bass guitar ^^

Sporty - Partially. Getting back into it, but this lion did Mook Duk Kwan Tae Kwon Do for roughly 17 years ^^

But...Guess that's just a small snapshot about me ^~^

Eremurus

seeker of knowledge
Reclusive. A misanthrope. Loves marijuana.

Beepsi

A chill realist, whom may be in a rut, tries to find optimistic means be it: creative ventures, drawing and writing, analysis on works (film or literature), explore the human nature (psychology or anthropology means), and examine weird stuff. Currently job hunting since college is done for now.