• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What kind of (romantic) kisses do you like best?

What kind of (romantic) kisses do you like best?

• Total voters

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮
I know what you need! ;3~ *SLURP*
tumblr_inline_nl3x9ePush1t12f2z.jpg
latest

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Why would you-
eh, nevermind

Aw, it sounds like you need somebody to give you a dog kiss, so you'll know what one is like ;) And not a dog, mind you! Trust me, with the right person, it's playful and fun.

Wither

Is honestly confused by life.
Aw, it sounds like you need somebody to give you a dog kiss, so you'll know what one is like ;) And not a dog, mind you! Trust me, with the right person, it's playful and fun.
I'd rather not have my face licked.
Lick other places, please.

Gator

Uncledaddy
i prefer a game of tonsil hockey with some tooth action personally, but if short on time, a quick peck will do.

glitchology

train hopping paint cryptid
Getting a small peck on the cheek or even forehead can make me smiles sometimes.. other than that, I'm not much into them at all.
..unless it's neck kisses. Those are sometimes great... :oops:;)

Somnium

The Sparklewolf
Banned
French kiss is my preference, pecks are kinda awkward especially cheek ones and dogs kisses are ought to be left to only dogs

VanessaVanGogh

Just some Ninja Turtle trash.
I like cute, short ones that are more of a symbol of affection. But alas, I'm also not very into kissing. So... not on the lips, unless it's SUPER special and you're my one true love in the entire universe please.