• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What kind of underwear do you wear ?

Ieatcrackersandjumpcliffs

Fighter of the Nightman
This might as well have been the Experience Project but with furries. But when in Rome.

Jockey thermal underwear. Nice to have the cold Oregon coast.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
But if no one wants to know, then why have so many people contributed to the thread?
You're arguing it's prudish and that people should get over it because it's something everyone does. I'm saying that's irrelevant to people saying they could have gone without knowing that.

But there's nothing inherently wrong with this thread. It's just some things are better left unsaid. (Which people will comment on regardless.)

Get it?

Littlerock

numb with cold
Oh, that brings back memories of a convention where I met this woman sagging, underneath her convention shirt and ripped blue jeans, a pair of men's Incredible Hulk boxer shorts- she was also the sexiest female nerd I had ever seen and I have seen well-endowed booth babes in teddies advertising video games. But to see a woman who obviously wasn't paid to wear the clothes she was wearing, I am cursing myself for not asking her out on a date right then and there

For fuck's sake Darryl, go the fuck away and dunk your head or something. People like you keep people like me from dressing in anything short of a burqa at cons, you sexist fuck. Good christ you're an insufferable creep.

Ugh.

LegitWaterfall

Forever done
Fruit of the Loom.
They hold my Cajun black woman sized-ass in nicely.

This might as well have been the Experience Project but with furries. But when in Rome.

Jockey thermal underwear. Nice to have the cold Oregon coast.

Ah yes, I'm no stranger to the cold winters of portland. A warm pair of thermal underwear would definitely come in handy over here but I already spent too much money on thermal socks for the winter.

Neon Poi

I mostly wear thongs. I find they're more comfortable than regular panties. Feels like there's nothing there and it's great.

Ieatcrackersandjumpcliffs

Fighter of the Nightman
Ah yes, I'm no stranger to the cold winters of portland. A warm pair of thermal underwear would definitely come in handy over here but I already spent too much money on thermal socks for the winter.

Beautiful this time of year. When it's not raining.

Judge Spear

Rockies. :3

EDIT: This thread has been pretty funny.

For fuck's sake Darryl, go the fuck away and dunk your head or something. People like you keep people like me from dressing in anything short of a burqa at cons, you sexist fuck. Good christ you're an insufferable creep.

Ugh.

Usually I get on people for being this overtly hostile, but in this context I'm fucking DYING. That was indeed rather creepy.

Last edited:

Khador

The Green Tiger
Boxers they are nice and comfy

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Boxers

Frank Gulotta

Send us your floppy
Huh, guess what, I've looked through this thread and people ALSO got their panties in a twist over THIS thread. I know I've already made this joke but it's a better fit here!

In fact I've got to ask whether they intentionally got their panties in a twist so someone would make the joke