• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What languages do you know?

How many languages do you know?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 111470

Fluent in Bulgarian and English, and I'm currently attempting to learn German for general knowledge, and perhaps work-related purposes.

Faexie

Rara for short :)
My first language is french. I've picked up many japanese words from watching anime but I couldn't form many phrases with them

Alex C.

My first language is french. I've picked up many japanese words from watching anime but I couldn't form many phrases with them
I totally relate. I once tried to learn japanese by myself but the writing felt too complex (they even use chinese characters)

I

Infrarednexus

I know English and a bit of French. I plan to learn more French because my great, great grandparents came from France and they taught it down the family line. Once I learn French well enough, I'll tech my children to speak it so they can enjoy it too.

O

Okami_No_Heishi

English, American and British.
A little Spanish.
Ebonics

I like your thinking Infrared. I kind of wish my great grandparents taught what they knew down languagewise instead of having to try to pick up the pieces a century later. :pretty

Delliot

CatBoy
I know English and Latin, though my Latin skills have dramatically declined over the years since I don't do enough with it. I'm sure if I went back to translating works I would pick it up more though. I want to learn Spanish, Chinese or Danish at some point as well though.

perkele

I know English and Latin, though my Latin skills have dramatically declined over the years since I don't do enough with it. I'm sure if I went back to translating works I would pick it up more though. I want to learn Spanish, Chinese or Danish at some point as well though.

Erewhay idday ouyay earnlay otay eakspay Atinlay; areway ouyay omfray Atvialay?

fourur

petit trou du luke
French and english, I learned spanish in school but just one year :oops:. beautiful language tho.

insertgenericnamehere1

English, and Greek. poor in speaking but can understand and read a lot in Russian, and the Balkan Slavic languages. Probably will pick up Russian again at some point when I have time

Ich bin Englisch, aber ich lerne in der Schule Deutsch als GCSE. Deutsch ist natürlich meine Lieblingssprache, obwohl ich es als Abitur nicht machen werde, weil ich Naturwissenschaftler sein will.