• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What languages do you speak?

S

Sergei Sóhomo

I speak the language of Quebecois like any self respecting Canadian should.

HON HON BAQUETTE EIFFEL TOWER FILTHY ENGLISH SPEAKING AND TRADITIONAL FRENCH SPEAKING PEASANTS

ZacAttackk

professional procrastinator
Swedish (Good)
Italian (Bad)
Spanish, Esperanto, Welsh, Danish, Polish, Dutch, Hungarian (Forgotten/haven't learnt much of these)

B

BlueWorrior

Dude, I can barely speak English, let alone another language!
Along with French & German, My school tried to push Welsh, witch is my glorious country's secondary language and one of the few surviving gaelic dialects. The government spends a lot of money to try to keep it alive, it's why you see and hear everything in two languages here in Cardiff. Not that many people speak it here though, it's more common in north Wales and the valleys.
It is a nightmare to learn. like, holy shit. I sucked so bad at it, I pretty much gave up on it and ended up not turning up to the exams... and that's why when you look at my GCSE grades, you'll see Welsh at the bottom with an amazing G grade!

Chuchuana

English!
すこし日本語も話すのが出来ますね ♫
I was studying Russian a bit but I've really been neglecting it... ;w;"

Noxeorn

English (Intermediate)
Russian (native)
German (soo bad, almost don't know it)
Rus: Честно сказать, даже не знаю, что тут можно написать в пример. Ну да пусть будет так : D
German: Ich habe ein Tee. Und ja, Ich sprache Deutsche schlecht und Ich kann nicht schreibe etwas komplexere.

ChapterAquila92

Resident Bronze Dragon Kasrkin
Banned
I speak the language of Quebecois like any self respecting Canadian should.

HON HON BAQUETTE EIFFEL TOWER FILTHY ENGLISH SPEAKING AND TRADITIONAL FRENCH SPEAKING PEASANTS
So all you really know how to say is "yes", "no", and "toast" in between mouthfuls of baguette. :p

A

Andromedahl

English, and really really basic bitch level German. Bullshit is my true second language :^P
Considering picking up a new language in college.

S

Sergei Sóhomo

English, and really really basic bitch level German. Bullshit is my true second language :^P
Considering picking up a new language in college.

Bullshit is going to be the #1 language if you're in university. Those English classes are pretty cucked at this point so bullshitting and "agreeing" with their views will give you easy 95%+ so long as you follow the right format

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
English (Intermediate)
Russian (native)
German (soo bad, almost don't know it)
Rus: Честно сказать, даже не знаю, что тут можно написать в пример. Ну да пусть будет так : D
German: Ich habe ein Tee. Und ja, Ich sprache Deutsche schlecht und Ich kann nicht schreibe etwas komplexere.

Leider ist mein Deutsch auch Quatsch, was so ein Pech ist. :c

A

Andromedahl

Bullshit is going to be the #1 language if you're in university. Those English classes are pretty cucked at this point so bullshitting and "agreeing" with their views will give you easy 95%+ so long as you follow the right format
Kinda what I figured, unfortunately.

NorthernStorm

King Emperor of stealing your girl
I speak the only language that matters!
*A bald eagle lands on my shoulders while I plant the United States flag in the ground as fireworks go off behind me* and that's American!

(And a little bit of Spanish cause I needed the credits in school)

Tetrachroma

"nEw UsEr"
I speak the only language that matters!
*A bald eagle lands on my shoulders while I plant the United States flag in the ground as fireworks go off behind me* and that's American!
Holy crap, America has its own language now? Since when?!