• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What made you smile today?

Wreth

GERTY
Listening to some calming music set to moving images of things I appreciate simple beauty in.

Gavrill

ladies~
everything. i don't know why. i've just overly happy today. probably because i smoked my first cigarette in 3-4 months. Sooooo good.

TechnoGypsy

Gentlecolts...
The view from the bottom of a 100m waterfall surrounded by cliffs. It took an hour to hike down there and the view was spectacular

Gavrill

ladies~
I FOUND OUT HOW TO MAKE MY POKEWALKER REGISTER STEPS WITHOUT WALKING

FUCK YOU, POKEWALKER

I AM WISE TO YOUR BULLSHIT.

Nineteen-TwentySeven

Four Eyes; Zero Soul
I FOUND OUT HOW TO MAKE MY POKEWALKER REGISTER STEPS WITHOUT WALKING

FUCK YOU, POKEWALKER

I AM WISE TO YOUR BULLSHIT.

<offtopic> Well, if it works like any other pedometer that I've ever seen, you could pull it apart and wire a momentary switch into the step-recognizer, and then you just push the button infinity billion times. Downside: One thumb will get really buff. </offtopic>

<ontopic>Nothing. I did a really dumb thing yesterday (don't ask) and now I perpetually feel like shit. </ontopic>

Gavrill

ladies~
<offtopic> Well, if it works like any other pedometer that I've ever seen, you could pull it apart and wire a momentary switch into the step-recognizer, and then you just push the button infinity billion times. Downside: One thumb will get really buff. </offtopic>

<ontopic>Nothing. I did a really dumb thing yesterday (don't ask) and now I perpetually feel like shit. </ontopic>
it doesn't, you have to move it in a circular motion as if it was in your pocket and you lift, step forward, and lift again
skift I have one of those eternally moving clocks with a pendulum. I taped my pokewalker to that. ;3
jelly

Inciatus

In the land of bipolar weather
it doesn't, you have to move it in a circular motion as if it was in your pocket and you lift, step forward, and lift again
you could attach it to a pet's leg

I calculated the tension between the fin and the tube of one of my rockets at 332m/s (Mach 1) caused by drag on the 3mm x 50mm contact area of the fin. It wasn't very much, only 14.8N.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
WIFI BUS WIFI BUS GOGOGOGO ELECTRICAL OUTLETS AND SUGAR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
SKIFFY YOU MADE ME SMILE TODAY *BIG HUGE HUGS*

Inciatus

Most of the things Skift posts make me smile. Skift's avatar and species make me smile as well.

Inciatus

I shouted "boo" at the cat while it was staring at another cat and scared it.

Eske

Don't believe the mask...
After having the crappiest crap day I've had in a while, on my way home from the store I met up with a stray kitty I see around a lot. :3
She came running to me purring and meowing when she saw me, like I'm an old friend. That always makes me smile.