• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What made your day today?

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
I'm sorry, but I have to geek out right now. So badly. I recently bought a Charizard Ex Box (recently being more than a month ago), because I'm a huge Charizard fanguy, but I told myself that I would not open it. Well, temptation beat me today, and I decided to rip up the booster packs for a little bit of early Christmas joy, and what do you know?

I can't stop smiling. I haven't stopped smiling for the past half hour.

What made your day?

jtrekkie

Feathered
Still here, nothing terrible has happened that I know of. I got to play for an audience, and got accomplished something. I had a chance to talk to two people I like. Now I'm headed into Texas with people I love. I'll see some new country, and some family I haven't seen in a long time. Good day.

Khaki

AFP's Most Unwanted
Pancakes, Bacon, Eggs and Coffee for breakfast and because I didn't stuff up the pancakes.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Today was my parents yearly Luau. So many tasty tiki drinks and food. This year was a record breaker of 100+ people showing up. Now that the party died down I'm plastered and chilling in the jacuzzi typing this. 2am jacuzzi soaking is amazing. All nice and warm staring into a clear night star gazing. Soooooo relaxing.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Yesterday I went to a ren faire with a bunch of other furs, then went to a cookout afterward that ended with lesbians making out in my lap.