• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What makes you pee your pants?

16weeks

this is a thread about fear, bowel loosening fear.

i'll start.
i'm utterly terrified of wolves, reasons best known only to me.
and i'm scared of big muscular guys.
big muscular wolf anthros or wolf anthros in general terrify me totally and utterly.

FurryFox

Pink Hat
Well I am deathly afraid of .... -shudders- HHUGE SPIDERS!! *_* OMG those things creep me out -faints- .............. -twitch-

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
You should be afraid of us. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

16weeks

Wolf-Bone said:

i shot a wolf yesterday, in the foot......felt strangely good.

crimsonwolf90

Next subj... I mean, customer!
There are two things that makes me soil myself...

extreamly high heights...

...and laughing too hard^^

Werwulf

16weeks said:
Wolf-Bone said:

I don't know what would make me pee my pants, but all I know is that, laughing is prolly the closest. And that comment made me LoL some reason... even though its kinda mean :x. I tend to laugh at random stuff *shifty eyes* :oops:

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
16weeks said:
Wolf-Bone said:

I fucked a best friend's girlfriend behind their back once, and that felt strangely good too. What's your point?

Necrosis

I think out of all the fears that I have, sharks would have to be the biggest one. I know that attacks aren't all that common and such but the thought of seeing one... Anyway, I think that the whole completely black eye thing is what freaks me out the most.

Angrhiel

I almost pissed myself in front of all of my classmates when I was in grade4 because my teacher was scolding me for neglecting my duty as class president, I managed to hold it in but I did cry a lot. :B

That teacher was scary anyway he had short temper, a balding head and really loves to call us pests/brats...

Janglur

Insanity was one my greatest fear. Now, I embrace it.

I'm not sure what would truly make me crap myself anymore.. i've seen so much of the horrible side of this world, that i've learned no evil or horror can surpass man's cruelty. And i've seen so much of that...

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
Furries scare me.

Os

Pants suck.
Two words.

Flying Bears.

TundraWolfBlade

I'm a littile tied up atm
Holding it in for reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllly lone amounts of time. Oh and being in pitch dark and people coming up from behind and scaring me as i read.

Metal_Mammal

What makes me pee my pants? Conversing in regard to my urinateing my ...oh, shit...

My greatest fear, for one reason or another, are people assailing me while I am cleansing my hair within the shower. I cannot ascertain a specific reason why other than I am afraid of closing my eyes for fear of someone charging me while I'm vulnerable because of my eyes being closed. If somone were to attack me while rinsing my hair of shampoo, I would open my eyes and remain blind. Thus, ultimately defenseless.

All of those who never thought about this, I'm sorry for bringing it to your attention. Laugh Out Loud.

Janglur

Richard Simmons.

Icarus

No time like the present.
nothings ever scared the piss out of me.
buuuut
I am afraid to death of bleeding to death.
I am mildly afraid of canines.
I am afraid of failure, and of any type of failing (that I didn't want to fail, like as in jokes. it keeps me from doing things...).

greg-the-fox

Icarus said:
nothings ever scared the piss out of me.
buuuut
I am afraid to death of bleeding to death.
I am mildly afraid of canines.
I am afraid of failure, and of any type of failing (that I didn't want to fail, like as in jokes. it keeps me from doing things...).

Yes I am afraid of failure too. It's hard for me to take risks unless I consider the consequences.

Muse

"Incontinence" was going to be my reply before I read what the OP was actually asking for.

I have an irrational fear of spiders, but only of a certain size. The big tarantulas don't bother me too much, and the tiny ones are nothing, but the average sized garden/house variety scares the bejeezus out of me.

I have plenty of more rational fears too, but they're rational so not that interesting.

I personally am not afraid of anything that would scare me to that extent... but if there was something that I would be godly afraid of it would be someone threatening to hurt me/someone close to me. *shivers*

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
My Fears re-roll every time I wake up in the morning. At the moment it's getting a D- on my report card, a fire, losing a skill point and being rejected a Talk.