• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What MMO should I play?

What MMO? o.O

• Silkroad Online (SRO)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fly For Fun (FlyFF

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Lord of the Rings Online (LotRO)

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Guild Wars (GW)

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters

RainerFenixhart

Perhaps a better question you might want to ask...

What do you want from an MMO, and what do you NOT want an MMO to have or what drove you away from WoW?

We can probably suggest more accurate results from this information, rather than have everyone just chant their favourite MMO :p

Furthlingam

Master of Exegesis
City of Heroes. Furry superheroes 4 teh win!

TheGreatCrusader

Avast, Ye Scurvy Dogs!
Guild Wars. It has one of the largest MMO fanbases out of ANY MMO, there is plenty of content for it, there is no monthly fee...

I'd pick GW.

RainerFenixhart

Guild Wars. It has one of the largest MMO fanbases out of ANY MMO, there is plenty of content for it, there is no monthly fee...

I'd pick GW.

Well, strictly Speaking Guild Wars isn't an MMO in the way that most people would describe an MMO. That is, GW is mainly Instanced, the only Massively Multiplayer Part of it being the towns.

So if the OP means MMO in the sense that He/she's playing with 100+ players at all times, then GW probably isn't what they're looking for.

railroad

the damn sexy dragon
actually i suggest to play neosteam is a fun game AND FINALLY TIGER ANTHROS ARE MAIN CHARACTERS!!! O: